GO plc, the leader in multiplay services, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions:
Systems Administrator – Intelligent Networks and Converged Charging Platform (45/2013)
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified individual to join our Intelligent Networks and Converged Charging team. This is a key role; working with many technical, commercial and business teams to ensure that the GO quad play portfolio's charging is centralized and constantly operational. The candidate will be expected to attend both technical and personal development training and responsibilities will increase over time.
The selected candidate's initial duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- First 6 months, will be about training, familiarising with GO's portfolio and platforms, assisting in operational and maintenance duties.
- Perform all duties and activities which are given to him by his superiors to ensure that highest performance standards are obtained.
- Responsible to monitor and control the execution of installations, configuration of equipment, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Compile and analyse technical reports, records and statistics when necessary.
- Liaise with peers in other sections within Core Networks or in other GO entities as may be required.
The role will evolve as follows:
- Develop commercial products across the GO quad play portfolio (Mobile and Fixed phone/Internet /TV)
- Investigate capabilities on the platforms and vendor offerings in the view to enhance both products in the current GO product line and contribute/present ideas for new Business opportunities.
- Liaise with GO technical core departments, commercial divisions and Business development, to ensure new products meet the desired Business requirements.
- Investigate current Business processes to improve time to market of new products.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and operators as necessary.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and solve issues on the above systems after office hours.
- To train other members of the team as guided by the Manager.
- Become responsible for additional technical areas.
The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor/Master's degree or a recognised qualification in IT or a related subject. The selected candidate would be proficient in CCNA and CISCO. Experience in Core Networks and IN Systems would be considered an asset. Applicants are expected to have good problem solving and logical skills.
Senior Software Developers and Software Developers (REF 43/2013)
The roles call for highly motivated individuals who are willing to work in a demanding and challenging environment to develop automated solutions that support business needs and to work on building, maintaining and supporting a suite of complex software systems and architecture.
Senior Software Developers and Software Developers would be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle, including requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation. Selected candidates would be required to write complex test suites and help enforce standards. Senior Software Developers would, in addition, be expected to mentor their junior colleagues and contribute to activities of project management and co-ordination.
Retail Area Manager (REF 44/2013)
We are looking for an individual who is dynamic and able to provide commitment, leadership and sales skills to the assigned teams. The selected candidate will be able to lead the sales team to achieve sales targets, encourage cross and up selling, offer customer service excellence to our customers and maintain consistent high standards in the retail outlets. The individual must have excellent people management and communication skills, enthusiasm, flexibility and a flair for sales.
A tertiary level of education in Management is required. Applicants are expected to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a large team within a sales and customer care environment.
If you have a passion for technology and you fit the profile required for the role, we look forward to receiving your CV together with a covering letter quoting respective reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after the closing date.