1. What is My Mobile?
With My Mobile, you can manage many mobile services for free. Send 8 SMS for FREE daily to all GO mobile customers, Receive FREE SMS delivery reports, Top up online, Check your credit balance, Register for Auto Top-up, Check all E Statements , purchase mobile local and roaming internet bundles and so much more
2. Why should I subscribe to My Mobile?
My Mobile offers the possibility of accessing your mobile services from the same user-friendly interface 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Through My Mobile you can send up to 8 free SMSs daily, top-up any Pay As You GO mobile number, modify your Auto Top-up options, view your credit balance, purchase mobile internet , view and pay your bills and manage your payments.
3. Is My Mobile available to all GO mobile customers?
Yes, this service is available to both Pay As You GO and Pay Monthly customers.
4. How do I subscribe to My Mobile?
All you need to do is fill a four-step registration process. Just supply GO with details such as your GO mobile number and/or email address and then create a username and password which will be used to log in to your My GO. You can change your password at any time through My Profile.
5. Can I change my personal details?
Yes. However for security reasons you cannot change all of them. You will be able to change some of your own personal details via My GO. Please call GO Customer Care on 146 from your GO mobile if you need more assistance.
6. Where do I view my mobile bills?
If you are a Pay Monthly customer, you may view your mobile monthly bills from My Bills.
7. Which credit/debit cards can I use to pay bills for Topping up mobile?
Currently you can use the following cards: Visa, Fimbank VISA, Banif Visa ( Classic, Gold & Debit ) , Mastercard, BOV Cashlink and APS Premier.
1. How do I register for My Phone?
To create a My Phone account you first need to register for My Bills, after which your My Phone account will automatically be added to your My GO portal
2. What does the View Usage feature consist of?
This service provides you with a FREE detailed itemisation of your local and international usage. This function is only available for your fixed phone service(s).
You will also be able to:
• Check whether or not usage has been billed
• Identify the call duration for each call
• Identify the calling number
• Identify the cost per call
You can either view the report on screen or else export it as an excel file, which can then be printed or saved. Information will be available after a number of days and not in real time.
3. What does Report Fault consist of?
My Phone gives you the option to report a fault by e-mail instead of dialling Free phone133. Simply submit your details online and a GO representative will contact you shortly.
4. What is the Moving House feature?
If you need to inform us that you wish to transfer your phone service from your current address to another address, you can do so through My Phone, rather than visiting one of our outlets. Just fill in the form online and we will handle the rest (the respective charges as stipulated in the Price List shall apply). We will contact you within three (3) working days. The charges will feature in a subsequent bill.
5. What is the Star services feature?
• Star services that will sort out all communication needs easily. Some of these services are also free such as abridged dialling, calling identification, and ring back. If you would like to register for this service, you can do this My GO.
1. What does My Internet consist of?
My Internet is a service offered to GO ADSL customers, Internet Everywhere customers as well as On the Move customers, who have a registered My GO. Account
This service, which is accessible through GO's portal My GO, provides customers with the following benefits and features:
• View ADSL/ mobile internet connection time and duration
• Purchase additional data usage
• Set e-mail forwarding to another e-mail address
• Set e-mail auto reply
• Set e-mail alternate address
• View the total data usage for ADSL and/ or mobile internet including usage made during off-peak hours
• View the billed data usage for ADSL and/ or mobile internet affected during peak hours
• View the remaining balance of data usage for ADSL and/or mobile internet
• Pay ADSL bills
All these services are just a click away and can be accessed from the comfort of your home or any other location.
2. Is this service available at charge?
No, this service is provided to you free of charge.
1. How can I start using My Internet?
Once you log in to My GO simply click on ‘My Internet' section and make your selection through the menu provided.
2. I have multiple internet service accounts, can I join them into one My GO account?
No, you can only have one My GO account for each internet service. For example, if you have an ADSL service as well as an On The Move data plan, then you need to create two separate My GO accounts with different logins (username and password).
3. What does Service Information include?
Service Information allows you to:
a. View your Username
b. View Product details, whether On The Move Data Plan, ADSL or Internet Everywhere
c. View your e-mail address
d. Check whether you have set forwarding to another e-mail address
e. View Traffic Data Information for Mobile Internet in case of an On The Move Data Plan or Internet Everywhere. Here you can view
• The mobile number used to access the mobile internet
• The mobile internet data usage balance – the total and remaining data usage balance of the service
• Mobile internet data upgrades balance – the remaining balance of data upgrades for mobile internet service
• View Bundle Information for Mobile Internet (Roaming) – including EU bundle balance and worldwide bundle balance,
• View Fixed Internet Traffic Data Information (in case of ADSL only and Internet Everywhere). Here customer can see:
• The Period Start Date from when fixed internet has started counting data usage that appears in the totals
• Next Period Start Date – when the data usage counters will be refreshed
• Data Usage – The data usage limit set on this account
o Period Information which includes:
• The Actual Data Usage (total data usage billed and unbilled)
1. Billed Data Usage – data usage affected during billed hours only. If this amount reaches the account data usage limit, client needs to purchase additional data upgrades or wait until the next period start date
2. In case of ADSL and Internet Everywhere, customer can view the Current Session Information (online status) – if customer is online, client can see the connection time and the current sessions' data usage status.
2. What is View Usage?
This function allows you to view ADSL connection time and duration, billed or unbilled downloads and uploads, and any purchased data upgrades. Through this function you can view a usage report displaying transactions done in either the last seven (7) days or last thirty (30) days.
3. What does Settings consist of?
This section includes the following features: Anti Spam Filtering, Forward my e-mail, Change e-mail quota, Set e-mail alternate address and Set e-mail auto reply. Please note that these functions will be available at a later stage.
4. What does Anti Spam Filtering provide me with?
Kindly note that by default GO provides anti-spam filtering on a best effort basis to protect users from receiving unsolicited spam mail. The system also prevents GO's mail servers from being used to send spam. This system is intended as a first line of defence and GO cannot guarantee that all unsolicited mail or spam will be blocked. From this feature, you can choose to unselect anti-spam filtering.
5. Can I forward my e-mails to another e-mail address?
Yes, click on Forward my e-mails and enter the e-mail address which you would like to start receiving e-mails on. Click on Submit to proceed with your request. To undo e-mail forwarding simply click on Do not forward my e-mail.
6. What is Change e-mail Quota?
This function allows you to change your mailbox size from 20MB, which is the default, to 100MB.
7. What is the Set e-mail alternate address function?
When subscribing to one of GO's internet packages, you will be entitled to additional e-mail boxes. This allows you to set a firstname.lastname@example.org address as an alternative to your original email@example.com address. Both addresses share the same mailbox.
8. What does Set e-mail auto reply consist of?
With this function you can enable or disable an automatic reply with a custom message.
9. How can I purchase additional data usage for my ADSL or Internet Everywhere service?
Simply click on Recharge your internet and choose a data upgrade offer. Choose the appropriate ADSL data usage upgrade and click on the cart to proceed with your request. Kindly note that charges will feature in the next bill.
10. How can I purchase additional data usage for my On The Move data plan?
Simply click on Recharge your internet and select the data upgrade you would like to purchase. Click on the cart to proceed with your request. Kindly note that charges will feature in the next bill.
11. Can I pay my ADSL bills from My internet?
Yes, paying your bills is very easy. You can pay the balance on your account with your credit or debit card.
• Click on Pay Bills
• You will then see your internet account number
• Enter the correct payment amount for this account
• Click on Proceed
Note: Do not enter an amount in excess of what you owe on the account. Should you enter such excess amount, this excess will appear as a credit balance on your account against which future bills will be settled. (Kindly note that extra clicks on the ‘Proceed' button to hurry up the process may result in extra payments)
12. Can I pay my Internet Everywhere/On The Move data plan bill through My Internet?
You can pay for your Internet Everywhere and/or On The Move Data Plan from the My Billing section.
1. What is My Bills?
This is a service offered to customers who have a registered My GO account.
If you register for this service, you can:
• View and/or download your mobile, phone, internet, tv and Home Pack bills
• View your mobile, phone, internet, tv and Home Pack payments
• View and/or download your itemised fixed phone calls
• View account details for all your services
• Pay your mobile, phone, internet, tv and Home Pack bills.
All these services are only a click away and they can be accessed from the comfort of your home or any other location.
2. Is this service available at a charge?
No, it is free of charge.
8. Is this service available to both pre-paid and post-paid customers?
No, this service is only available to post-paid customers. Pre-paid (Easyline) and Pay As You GO (mobile) customers cannot use this service. For example, if a customer has a Pay As You GO mobile service and a Home Pack service account, s/he can make use of the My Bills service only for the Home Pack services, excluding mobile. If customer has a post-paid mobile service and a Home Pack service account, then s/he can make use of My Bills for both service accounts.
9. How do I start using the ‘My Bills service?
After you register for My Bills, click on the My Bills section and make your selection through the menu provided.
10. How will I know which service accounts I have registered with My GO?
Once you log on to the My Bills section, click on Accounts where you will be able to see all the service accounts you have registered with My GO.
11. What does Account Details include?
Through this function you can view the details related to a particular service account, including your last bill balance, your last payment and your pending balance. Furthermore, your contact details including the e-mail address you have registered are also available. From the drop down menu, choose the particular service account (mobile, tv, internet, phone or Home Pack account) for which you want to see the details.
12. How do I view and/or download my bills?
You may review your mobile, phone, internet, tv and your Home Pack bills from the ‘View Bills' section. You can either download the actual bill or view an itemisation of your bill (where applicable for mobile). On account of the Data Protection Act, you can only view bills that are up to a year old. Currently, mobile bill itemisation is only available in PDF format. Mobile bills in CSV format will be available at a later stage.
13. What is an itemised bill?
Itemised bills allow you to view any mobile and phone usage you have made during specified time frames.
Your itemised bill will show the date, time, type, origination number, destination number (whether local or international), duration and the charge of each call. You can choose to print or save the itemised bill.
14. Will I also be able to see itemised bills for my mobile?
With regards to mobile itemisation, this will only be available if you have requested this option upon subscribing to GO's Pay Monthly Plans. If you currently do not benefit from itemised billing for mobile services, and you wish to request it, please visit one of GO's retail outlets. This will be made available to you free of charge.
15. How can I view my mobile, phone, internet, tv and Home Pack payments?
You will be able to view a list of all the payments you have made on a specific date as well as the paying method used.
16. How can I pay my bills online?
Paying your bills online is very easy and you can pay the pending balance on your account with your credit or debit card. To be able to make a payment, your service account must be registered with web4me. If you have registered more than one account with web4me you must make payment of each account separately by:
• Going to the Pay Bills section
• Selecting the account number for which you would like to make a payment from the drop-down menu
• Entering the correct payment amount for this account
Repeat the procedure for all your other accounts.
You will immediately be able to see the balance payable on this account by going to the View Bills section.
Note: Do not enter an amount in excess of what you owe. If you do so, the excess will appear as a credit balance on your account against which future bills will be settled.
17. Which credit/debit cards can I use to pay bills from My Bills?
Currently you can use the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, BOV Cashlink and APS Premier. Payment with HSBC cards will be available at a later stage.
18. What does ‘Register for E Billing' consist of?
E Billing offers you the option of either receiving your bills by post or viewing them online via the My Billing section.
If you would like to view your bills online, click on Register for E Billing. Under Bill Media select E-mail. Enter the e-mail address where you wish to receive a notification that your bills are viewable via web4me. Click on Submit. You can then view your bills by going to the View Bills section.
19. Can I purchase additional DTT and/or data bundles from My Bills?
Yes. You can purchase additional DTT and/or data bundles through the ‘My Internet' section.