1. Limit your browser add-ons. Remove any unnecessary programs & applications – keep only those you really need!
2. Clear your temporary internet files regularly
3. When using a download application, remember to set a limit on the upload speed.
4. Make sure you have an anti-virus installed
5. If you have a Wi-Fi modem, make sure it is visible.
6. Make sure that your Wi-Fi access point is encrypted & password protected to avoid neighbour sharing your speed.
7. Do not open too many websites at once.
8. Some websites are slower for one or more reasons: geographical distance, slow link of the server to the internet, inadequate hardware, popularity or a combination of any.