Experience My GO Box, GO mobile's online messaging centre, and benefit from;
- The facility to send & receive all your SMS, MMS, Voice messages & email, from one place
- One online Box to access and store your messages and phonebook
- An advanced voicemail including access to all your messages and advanced greetings (access the new voicemail by dialling 152 from your GO mobile or 79222152 from any other network)
- A personalised email account with free SMS alerts upon receipt of new messages
- 100 MB storage space
...and more !
With My GO Box you can now access your SMS, MMS, Voice messages, E-mails & phonebook anywhere, anytime online.
SMS, MMS, emails, Voice Messages
My GO Box gives you a full view of ALL your incoming and outgoing messages. Benefit from:
- Maintaining a copy of ALL your SMS (including delivery status of sent SMS), MMS & emails in one box
- FREE My GO E-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free SMS alerts for your new emails and voice messages received in your My GO Box
- Forwarding SMS, MMS, voice messages and email to another email account
- 100 MB storage space for your messaging centre
- Create your own phonebook with the details of your contacts (such as mobile number, fixed line, E-mail address etc.).
Voicemail - 79222152 / 152 (from your GO mobile)
Access all your messages deposited within My GO Box: Voice messages, emails, SMS and MMS through voicemail.
- Advanced Greetings, you have the possibility to enable more greetings including:
Absent Greeting - You may enable this greeting when you do not want to receive any voice messages.
Special Greeting - You may enable different greetings associated to specific numbers. The special greeting will be played instead of the personal greeting when that specific person calls you.
- Set to receive new voice messages directly on your handset via MMS.
The Phonebook Synchronization service will no longer be available after the 28th February 2010
Subscription to My GO Box is both simple and inexpensive. Simply visit www.go.com.mt/mygo and follow the set of instructions.
Click onto the My GO Box icon in your My GO portal. If you are not a My GO user, you need to first register for free My GO account from GO mobile's website (www.GO.com.mt).In order to subscribe to My GO Box you need to have your PUK1 code available (this was included in your SIM card pack when you purchased your GO mobile connection). In case you lost your PUK1 code, please contact Customer care on 146. From there on you will choose your My GO E-mail address, and immediately start benefiting from My GO Box!
Users will be charged a €1.16 fee for a 30-day period. This amount will be automatically deducted from one's GO mobile account.