GO Connect Kids and Drone Offer Terms and Conditions
GO Connect Kids and Drone Offer.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 1st February 2019.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions are for an Offer and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions, the Product terms and conditions, the GO Connect Kids and Pets terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
2. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer, any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
B. The Offer
1. The GO Connect Kids and Drone (the ‘Offer') is an offer made available by Us.
2. This Offer is provided by GO p.l.c. (‘GO').
3. This Offer is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Offer, You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Offer.
4. The Offer is applicable from 1st February 2019 until 28th February 2019, both days inclusive, or until stock lasts, whichever comes first.
5. In the event that stocks of the Drone have finished before the expiry of the Offer period, no cash or credit alternatives shall be offered. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods.
6. You will be eligible to benefit from this Offer only if You purchase a GO Connect Kids Device and sign a two (2) year GO Connect Kids tariff plan agreement.
7. If You satisfy the criteria specified in clause B.6., You will be automatically entitled to benefit from this Offer and receive a Drone.
8. You are entitled to the benefit mentioned in Clause B.7. once for each successful purchase and contract as specified in clause B.6.
9. The Offer is not available to GO Employees.
10. The Drone should be used in accordance with the instructions provided and, in any event, under adult supervision at all times.
11. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the operation of the Drone. You are also responsible for obtaining and maintaining all legal authorisations that may be required.
12. The Drone is covered by a two (2) year warranty period from the date of purchase as specified in clause Ba6. Valid proof of purchase should be shown when requiring service under warranty. Where a replacement is no longer required or possible, We will refer the Drone to the local distributor.
13. Products which are defective due to misuse are not covered by the warranty period mentioned in Clause B.12.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to moral damages, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury as a result of this Offer.