Your information is controlled by GO p.l.c., and the personal data that we collect from your review is for the purpose of market analysis and shall not be shared with third parties.
Your personal contact details are securely kept for a period of 2 years.
Since we process your personal information, data protection law gives you specific rights which may be used under certain circumstances. In accordance with law, you have a right to:
• Request access to your personal data;
• Request the erasure of your personal data (aka the right to be forgotten);
• Object to the processing of your data;
• Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
• Request the transfer of your personal data (aka data portability);
• Withdraw your consent to processing your personal data; and
• File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you have any questions you must contact the Data Protection Officer in writing by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail at The Data Protection Officer, GO p.l.c., Triq Fra Diegu, Marsa, MRS 1501, Malta.