Our Service Promise
We are committed to provide you with an efficient, friendly and helpful service. We recognise that you, the customer, are important and we make it our priority to deliver the best customer service you deserve.
In our promise, we aim to present you with our values and how we aim to put you at the heart of everything we do. The full set of consumer rights and policies for specific services can be found in the Terms and Conditions. These are available on our website or from our outlets.
We're here for you
As a telecommunications services organisation, we appreciate that communication is an integral part of our lives and we want to ensure that you are always connected.
- Time is precious! We want to make your life simpler and easier….so we ensure that our website and support page are always updated with the latest information.
- If the answer to your query was not found on our website, use our online form or send us an e-mail on email@example.com. If it's a business matter you wish to discuss, contact one of our Business Specialists
- Want to talk to us? Sure, we're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Call us on 80072121 (which is free from all GO connections).
- Come visit us at one of our retail outlets; we are also present in a number of locations across the islands.
- If you prefer to write us a letter, our address is GO PLC - Customer Experience Team, PO BOX 126 Marsa, MRS1000.
Getting you connected
We aim to connect your…
- New fixed line, TV or internet service, on your preferred date, within 10 working days from when the contract is signed, in areas where GO's infrastructure is already available.
- New mobile service, purchased from our retail outlets, on the day when the contract is signed.
- Fixed and mobile line services which need to be transferred from other operators, follow timelines as stipulated by the Malta Communications Authority (MCA).
If we have not managed to get you connected as promised, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to give you one free month of the service which has been provided late.
Our charges start from the day your service is connected.
If things don't go the way they should
If your service gets faulty
We work hard to maintain a robust infrastructure, however sometimes things go wrong. If you are experiencing a fault, please let us know immediately. Call us on 133 or 8007 2121, or use our online online form to report your fault.
Not having a service is not a pleasant situation, thus we commit to resolving your fault within 4 working days. We always try to fix it before and, when possible, we will offer you a temporary alternative solution.
If we need to attend at your premises in order to resolve the fault, we will do our very best to meet with your preferred date within 4 working days.
If we have not managed to restore your service as promised, please get in touch with us and we will happy to refund you for the number of days during which the particular service was not performing. We may provide up to one month refund.
Sometimes incidents outside GO's control happen. Though these cases might take longer to sort out, we will do our utmost to restore your service in a timely manner. In such cases, we will do our best to offer you a temporary alternative solution.
If your device gets faulty
As a telecoms provider, we sell or offer devices such as mobile phones, TV set-top boxes or broadband modems.
Devices are becoming increasingly cutting edge, sophisticated and complex, yet sometimes they develop a fault even during their warranty period. If this happens, please visit our Service Centre in Birkirkara so that your device can be inspected. Some mobile phones or mobile internet devices need to be sent to a local or overseas service centre. This service centre will determine whether the device should be repaired or replaced.
We appreciate that going without your mobile phone is a challenge, so during this time, we offer you a free temporary loan device. Whenever possible this would have similar specifications to your mobile device. We are sure you understand that devices are costly, so there are times when we would need to ask for a deposit. You will be reimbursed as soon as the loan device is returned to us in a fully functional state.
TV set-top boxes, remote controls and modems are normally inspected and replaced on the spot if these are diagnosed faulty by our Service Centre.
Let us know….Help us grow!
We strive to be the number one telecommunications services provider in Malta that serves you with the best customer experience you deserve. We know that sometimes things may still go wrong. When this happens we would like to know, so we can make it better as quickly as possible.
In order to protect you, and provide you with the most efficient service possible, we will need to make sure that we are talking to the owner of the service, so please provide us with your service account number, name and surname, and the ID card number, whenever you get in touch with us.
We will do our best to respond to your correspondence as soon as possible. If it is not possible to resolve the case, we promise to provide you with an initial reply within 10 working days. We will work with you to sort out the problem in the best way possible. Most of the queries are settled in a satisfactory manner.
If despite all our efforts you are still not satisfied, the Malta Communications Authority, the regulator for the telecommunications industry, provides a free independent service to assist in such cases. They can be contacted:
- By post on Malta Communications Authority (MCA), Valletta Waterfront, Pinto Wharf, Floriana, FRN1913, Malta
- By telephone on (+356) 2133 6840, or
- Via their web form available here.
You are safe with us!
GO is Malta's leading telecommunications services organisation, with over 500,000 customer connections. The first quadruple play operator in the market, GO is a converged and integrated telecommunications group, offering an unparalleled range of services: fixed line telephony, mobile telephony, broadband internet services and digital television. GO also provides business-related services, such as data networking solutions, business IP services, cloud services, IPLCs, managed and co-location facilities.
Our services would have no meaning were it not for you, our customer. So, we thank you for using our services and promise to give you the very best in service and experience. You deserve to fulfil your potential through cutting edge technology and we are happy to help you achieve this!