It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
Fear The Walking Dead Like & Share Competition (hereinafter ‘the Competition’)
1. This Competition is owned and operated by GO plc in collaboration with AMC
2. Access to the benefits of the Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Competition, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Competition.
3. This Competition is applicable between 1st September 2017 and 10th September 2017, both dates inclusive. Three winners will be announced on the 11th of September 2017.
4. Rules to participate:
a. be eighteen (18) years or over;
b. Like the GO Facebook page www.facebook.com/go.com.mt;
c. Like the Competition Post on Facebook;
d. Guess and Comment one answer on the Competition Post;
e. Include #FearTWD in the post itself along with your answer;
f. Share the competition post on one’s timeline;
5. The Winners will be the ones that guess the answer or closest answer;
6. If more than three (3) participants guess the same answer or come within the same difference from the correct answer, the three (3) Winners will be picked by drawing lots;
7. Three (3) Winners will be announced on 11th September;
8. Winners will win:
1st: Travis Collectable action figure from McFarlane toys + The Ultimate Zombie-Themed viewing kit + tote bag.
2nd: Travis Collectable action figure from McFarlane toys + The Ultimate Zombie-Themed viewing kit.
3rd: Tote bag + Fear the Walking Dead mug.
9. Winners will be required to present a valid identity card as proof of age.
10. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in the prize value. Prize or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and cannot be taken as cash.
11. In the event that any of the Winners is unable to take up a prize, the Winner that is next in line shall be pushed up to that Winner’s position. In such a case, GO reserves the right to award the 3rd prize to the runner-up.
12. In the event that the Prize specified becomes unavailable for any reason outside of GO’s control, GO may, but shall not be obliged to, substitute a Prize of like or equal value. The winning participant accepts the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies GO in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The winning Participants are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
13. By participating, Participants grant GO exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the Prize, each Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. Each Winner waives any claim for compensation from GO for the use of such media taken or for any time required for such participation. Each Winner must also be willing to wear any accessories as required for photographs and other media related events as required.
14. Each Winner is expected to agree to have his/her photo taken when receiving the prize. Photos taken may be used for any media communications as deemed necessary by GO. Each Winner shall expect no compensation from GO for the use of such photos taken.
15. GO Group employees are not eligible to take part in the Competition.
16. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any abuse and/or misuse of this competition and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
17. GO processes and retains personal data in line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to GO and not to Facebook.
19. Each eligible winner will be contacted on Facebook messenger.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law GO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the Competition, the Participant’s entry, the Prize or the winning thereof, and/or the participation of the events included in the Prize.
21. This Competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
22. These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
23. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile phone or 80072121 from any other local network.