These terms and conditions were last updated on 20th September 2016 and are applicable from 24th October 2016.
1. These terms and conditions are for a Service that is used over another GO Service. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the Tariff Plan’s or Bundled Plan’s terms and conditions. If anything in this document is in conflict with the Tariff Plan’s or Bundled Plan’s terms and conditions, this document will take precedence. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
2. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
1. GO Calling Card is a pre-paid calling Service provided by Us.
2. By purchasing or using a GO calling card You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not purchase or use the Service.
3. The charges for this Tariff are as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
4. Since this is a pre-paid Tariff, We will not send You a bill or invoice for use of the Service.
5. The Service can be reached from any GO payphone or from any GO telephone line by dialing “1600”. We may at our discretion allow access to the Service from other numbers or extensions.
6. In order to make use of the Service, You need to buy a €5 telephone calling card (‘GO Calling Card’). You may purchase a GO Calling Card from Us or one of Our authorised resellers.
7. The GO Calling Card includes a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will need this PIN in order to make use of the Service. You or anyone else using the GO Calling Card PIN will be able to make use of the Service.
8. The call charges incurred when using Your GO Calling Card will be deducted from the balance of Your GO Calling Card.
9. GO Calling Cards have a 30 day time window that starts from the moment You first make use of them. By ‘first use’, we mean the first time that the GO Calling Card’s PIN is used. Once the time window expires, You will not be able to continue making use of the GO Calling Card and the remaining credit will be lost.
10. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen GO Calling Cards, or for any damage to the card caused by You or third parties.