GO SPORTS PREMIUM YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION NON-RESIDENTIAL SUBSCRIBERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions were last updated on 1st October 2016.
1. The agreement will commence from the date of this agreement as indicated above.
2. This subscription is only available as an add-on service to either Silver or Gold Business tv. By terminating Silver or Gold Business tv subscription or downgrading to Bronze Business tv you will automatically terminate this agreement and the ruling of clause 4 will automatically come into effect.
3. The monthly subscription of €65.00 incl Vat is valid for the first tv outlet within the Commercial Premises only.
4. If you terminate GO sports Office Premium subscription or downgrade from Sports Premium at any time during the agreement period a penalty of €275 will be levied on your account and the monthly rate of €65.00 can no longer be availed of.
5. After expiry of the agreement, you will automatically be switched onto the yearly GO Sports Premium Business package for Non Residential Subscribers available at that time. Should you wish to switch to the monthly package or terminate the service, you must send written notification thirty (30) days prior to the expiry of this agreement.
6. This subscription is only available to Commercial Establishments (non-residential) GO tv customers.
7. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, provided that we shall give you a thirty (30) days’ written notice prior to such amendments taking effect. Should you not wish to accept the proposed amendments, you must, within thirty (30) days of having been so notified, inform us of such nonacceptance. For the sake of clarity, such notification of non-acceptance on your part shall be deemed to constitute a termination of the agreement in terms of clause 4 above in which event, the penalty charges therein stipulated shall not become applicable. Failure on your part to notify us in writing within the stipulated time period of such nonacceptance will constitute an irrevocable acceptance of any such amendments for the duration of this agreement.
8. This agreement and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
9. This agreement has been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative