TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions were last updated on 7th May 2019.
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
- The Application Form
- The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
- The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
- The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
- The End User License Agreement (EULA)
- The Product Terms and Conditions
- The General Terms and Conditions
- If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
- The Bundle applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
- ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed are used wholly:
- For residential purposes;
- As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non- governmental organisations to benefit from this Residential Bundle Tariff.
C. The Bundle
- The Home Pack Bundled Plan (the ‘Bundle’) is a Residential Bundled Plan provided by Us. You subscribe to this Bundle by signing an Agreement with Us.
- This Bundle is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Bundle You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Bundle.
- The Bundle and add-ons available consists of the following:
||Home Pack –
|Home Pack – Super1
||Home Pack – Giga1
||Monthly fee – Standard (no commitment)
||Monthly fee – 24 Month Price Guarantee
||Included within the Bundle
||Home Pack – Turbo
||Home Pack –Super1
||Home Pack –Giga1
|Fixed Voice Service
|Internet Service (Download Speed / Upload Speed)
||Free Unlimited Minutes Monthly with Home Pack Mobile Community
1In Fibre Areas only.
*100/10Mbps speed when Bundle is provided over Fibre. Otherwise applicable speed is 70/10 Mbps.
||Fixed Voice Service Add-ons
||Monthly fee – Limitless All Local Fixed & Mobile Voice Add-on
||Monthly fee – Limitless Fixed calls to EU, USA, Canada, Australia
||Changes to the Community members
Fixed Voice Installation
2 Free of charge when taken with twenty-four (24) month Price Guarantee
D. Explanation of Charges
- Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this Tariff Plan are inclusive of VAT.
- Monthly Fee: The monthly fee comes into force on the date when the last of the Services specified in clauses C.3.c and C.3.d is installed.
- Included within the Bundle: The Bundle consists of the Tariff Plans, add-ons and other benefits specified in clauses C.3.c to C.3.e.
- The charges for the individual services is specified in their respective Tariff Plans and/or Schedules of Charges.
- The free unlimited mobile minutes are shared between members of the Home Pack mobile community (‘Community’) that You can form by following the instructions available on Our website or as provided in one of Our retail outlets.
- Other Charges:
- The charge in clause C.3.h applies to any changes done to the community members after the first three (3) invitations were sent and accepted.
- You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.
E. Other Service Information
- All the Services that form part of the Bundle requiring installation shall be installed at the Premises specified in Your Application Form. If You are a new subscriber subscribing to a 24 month Price Guarantee bundle, We shall provide the installation free of charge for Your services specified in clauses C.3.c and C.3.d. This means that:
- For fixed voice, We will provide the installation of the line free of charge when subscribing to the 24 month Price Guarantee Bundle. Otherwise a one-time charge of €75 applies as per clause C.3.i.
- For the Internet Service, We will provide You with the free self-installation and free use of the modem as specified in the Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges of the Service stated in clause C.3.d.
- Any Equipment We provide You under this Agreement shall remain Our property and should be returned to Us upon termination of the Agreement for whatever reason. If this Equipment is not returned to Us in good condition, We reserve the right to charge You the penalties as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
- Your free unlimited mobile minutes available in the Community shall be:
- Available once You create the Community;
- Assigned to up to four (4) members of Your Community as one bundle each. The minutes cannot be transferred from one member to another or to anyone else;
- Applicable only when the Community member is in the Territory.
- Your Community consists of the following:
- The mobile number You have nominated as Your ‘Main Number’ in the Community;
- Up to three (3) other GO mobile numbers that are subscribed to a mobile tariff plan that is compatible with this Bundle;
- The members of the Community may only be part of one (1) Community at any point in time.
- The free unlimited minutes are applicable for mobile calls made between the Community members, as well as calls made by the Community members towards the fixed voice Service number affixed to this Bundle. The fixed voice service number shall be charged the applicable tariff plan charges for calls made towards the Community members.
- The Main Number shall be:
- The number You nominated in Your Application Form;
- Responsible for the management of the Community;
- Registered with Us on a mobile tariff plan that is compatible with the Bundle.
- The mobile tariff plans that are compatible with the Bundle are:
- Pay As You GO (the ‘PAYG’): this will be automatically migrated to PAYG Home Pack upon accepting the invitation to join a Community. Once a PAYG Home Pack number leaves the Community, that number will be automatically migrated to the mobile tariff plan PAYG Base;
- Pay Monthly tariff plans that are identified as being ‘Home Pack Compatible’.
- PAYG subscribers joining the Community shall be given the free unlimited minutes upon joining.
- The Main Number may add or remove members in the Community at will. The first three invitations are free of charge, while any changes thereafter shall be charged as specified in clause C.3.h. A Community member may also leave the Community at any time by following the Community instructions available on Our website or from one of Our retail outlets.
- If You remove a member during a month and add another one, the new member will not be eligible for the free minutes until the start of the following month.
- The Community shall be automatically terminated if:
- The Agreement is suspended or terminated for any reason;
- We suspend and/or terminate any of the Services forming part of the Bundle for any reason attributable to You;
- The Main Number terminates the Community;
- The Main Number migrates to and/or terminate a mobile tariff plan not compatible with Home Pack.
- You are responsible to inform members of Your Community on the Community conditions prior to sending the invitation to join.
F. Minimum Term
- This Bundle has a minimum term of either one (1) month or (24) twenty-four months depending on the Tariff You subscribed to of section C.3.a and C.3.b, at time of application to this Bundle. The Bundle You subscribed to is stated on the Application Form found within this Agreement.
- The minimum term shall come into force on the date that the last of the Services specified in clauses C.3.c and C.3.d is installed.
- In the event that You subscribed to 24 month price guarantee Bundle, following the lapse of the minimum term, Your Bundle will remain active and the charge specified in clause C.3.a. will automatically become applicable, unless You inform us otherwise.
G. Other Important Terms
- You agree to do everything You can to ensure that the Services mentioned in clauses C.3.c and C.3.d are installed within thirty (30) days from the date that Your Application Form is accepted by Us. The Bundle shall come into force when the last of these Services is installed.
- The Services or add-ons can be used as soon as they are installed. However, any usage made from installed Services at Your Premises prior to the date when the Bundle comes into force as stated in clause G.1, shall be charged at the rates specified in the respective service’s Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges.
- You will not be able to activate the Community until the Bundle comes into force.
- If, for any reason directly attributable to You, We are unable to provide You with all the Services specified in clauses C.3.c and C.3.d within the time period specified in clause G.1, this Agreement will be deemed null and void. The Services already installed shall be charged as stated in the applicable Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges for that Service, unless You specifically request the Service to be terminated. The termination conditions of that Tariff Plan shall apply.
- If the Agreement or any of the Services specified in clauses C.3.c and C.3.d are terminated by You or for any reason directly attributable to You prior to the lapse of the term of Your Agreement as specified in Clause C.3.a & C.3.b, You shall be liable to pay the following penalty charges depending on Your Bundle:
- A one-time Bundle Early Termination Fee of two/one hundred euro (€200/€100) during the first/second year of the term, respectively, or the remaining tariff, whichever is the lowest. This disconnection charge will fall due even if You are downgrading to any other Home Pack or Bundle, but will not apply if You are permanently moving to another Premises where we are unable to provide You with all or parts of the Bundle;
- If You decide to terminate or not renew the Bundle, You may still retain any or all of the Services individually. In this case, the charges as specified in the respective Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges shall apply
- If, for whatever reason, We are unable to provide You with the Bundle, We will inform You in writing and give You the options available to You at Your Premises. If You do not inform Us otherwise within thirty (30) days of such notification, We will proceed to install those Services specified in clauses C.3.c and C.3.d that are available to You in the area on an individual basis. In this case, the charges as specified in the respective Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges shall apply.