D. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this document are inclusive of VAT.
2. Monthly Fee:
a. The monthly fee stated in clause C.3.a applies as follows:
i. The Internet Charge applies for the first twelve (12) or twenty four (24) months from the activation date of the Bundled Plan to which You are subscribed.
ii. The Optional add-on Charge applies monthly after the Service period lapses.
3. Other Information:
a. The Service is available as part of Your Bundle Plan as specified in clause C.3.b.
b. The Service applies if You install all the Services listed in the Bundled Plan within thirty (30) days from the date when Your Application Form is accepted by Us.
c. The Internet speeds may not be attainable in Your area. In that case, We will enable Your connection to receive the maximum speed attainable on Your line. If it is determined at application stage that Your line is not feasible for the Service, We will advise You that You are not eligible for the Service.
4. You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.
E. Minimum Term
1. If You terminate or downgrade the Bundled Plan You will be charged the penalty fee specified in the Bundled Plan’s terms and conditions.
2. If You do not wish to continue receiving the Internet Add-on as specified in clause C.3.a after the expiry of the free Service period, You should contact Us prior to the expiry of this term so that We will revert Your Internet speed back to the standard one available with Your Bundled Plan.
3. If You do not inform Us of Your intention to terminate the Internet Add-on Service before the expiry of the free Service period, then the monthly charge stipulated in clause C.3.a will apply. This charge will be added to Your Bundled Plan’s bill.