It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
These terms and conditions were last updated on 20th September 2016 and are applicable from 10th November 2016.
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms and Conditions
2. If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
3. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
1. ‘Business’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed is not used wholly for Residential purposes.
2. ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed are used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this Residential Tariff.
1. The Pay As You GO fixed line Tariff (the ‘Tariff’) is a fixed voice pre-paid Service provided by Us. You subscribe to this Tariff by signing an Agreement with Us.
2. This Tariff is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Tariff.
3. The charges for this Tariff are as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
4. This Tariff does not include a monthly rental fee, free calls or free minutes.
5. Since this is a pre-paid Tariff, We will not send You a bill or invoice for use of the Service.
6. In order to make use of the Service, You need to top-up Your Pay As You GO fixed line balance using a GO top-up card(‘GO top-up credit’):
a. You may purchase GO top-up cards from Us or one of Our authorised resellers. You may also top-up Your Service through Our website or visiting any GO retail outlet.
b. Once Your Service has been topped-up, You or anyone else with access to Your Pay As You GO fixed line will be able to make calls.
c. Calls can be made without the need to input any special prefix or any Personal Identification Number (PIN).
d. Charges for calls will be deducted from Your balance until it is used up.
e. Every GO top-up card has a time window that starts to apply from the moment You top-up Your Service, irrespective of any previous balance in Your Service. The time window varies depending on the amount being topped-up:
GO Top-up Card Value
f. Once the time window expires, the remaining credit will be lost. If You top-up Your Service before the time window expires, any remaining credit will be added to Your new balance.
g. If You top-up Your Service before the previous time window has expired, the longest time window between the one You had and the new one assigned upon top-up will prevail.
h. If You use up all Your credit before the time window expires, You will not be able to make any calls except to emergency numbers, but You will still be able to receive calls. You will be able to make calls again after You top-up Your Service.
i. The maximum credit You can have topped-up in Your Service is €280. Once You have reached or exceeded this credit limit, You will be unable to top-up again until the balance is reduced to this amount or less.
j. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen GO top-up cards, or for any damage to the card caused by You or third parties.
1. You need to keep an active balance in Your Service in order to continue making use of this Service.
2. If the applicable time window expires, You need to top-up your Pay As You GO fixed line within the next ninety (90) days, otherwise We reserve the right to terminate Your Service.