1. This voice bundle (hereafter referred to as ‘The Bundle’) is owned and operated by GO plc. Access to the benefits of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and shall be read in conjunction with the Talk Anytime Terms and Conditions. By making use of this Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Bundle is available for both existing and new Talk Anytime customers as well as Home Pack Silver and Home Pack Silver Interactive customers on an opt-in basis by calling Freephone 8007 2121 or by visiting one of GO’s retail outlets.
3. The customer will be assigned a Bundle worth sixty (60) minutes of calls to other local fixed networks, valid for a period of thirty (30) days from date of subscription at an additional cost of one euro and fifty euro cents (€1.50) per month (inc VAT). This Bundle will be assigned on a monthly basis unless you opt out of this Bundle by calling Freephone 8007 2121 or by visiting one of GO’s retail outlets.
4. The Bundle is subject to a minimum subscription of one (1) month. Customers who opt in for the Bundle during the month will be charged the pro-rata subscription fee till end of month and also be assigned pro-rata the number of free minutes till the end of the month.
5. Customers who opt out of the Bundle or migrate to a phone tariff where the Bundle is not available will no longer remain entitled to the sixty (60) free minutes and calls to other fixed phone line networks will start to be charged at the applicable rates depending on the tariff subscribed to.
6. If the customer migrates to a different and eligible phone tariff such as Talk Anytime with Home Pack Silver, the Bundle will remain active and no changes will apply.
7. Upon consumption of the sixty (60) free minutes, calls to other local fixed phone line networks will be charged at the applicable Talk Anytime rates.
8. Customer can only have one active subscription to the Bundle on the same telephone line.
9. Customer may subscribe to the Bundle on multiple telephone numbers in accordance with Clause 2 above.
10. Minutes within the Bundle will be consumed on a per minute basis and any unused minutes within one month will be lost and will not be transferred to the next month.
11. It is at the customer’s discretion to check the approximate unconsumed balance pertaining to the Bundle. The customer can do so by subscribing to the My GO portal online service. Such service is provided free of charge.
12. GO reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Bundle on offer and these terms and conditions in accordance with the timeframes stipulated by law.