These terms and conditions were last updated on 30th November 2020.
1. This Offer is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’).
3. The Offer is applicable from 30th November 2020 till 30th April 2021, both dates inclusive.
4. This Offer is valid only to GO mobile customers who during the Offer validity period as specified in Clause 3 above, satisfy any of the conditions laid out below:
5. Customers fulfilling any of the conditions indicated in Clause 4 above and subscribing to any of the Freedom Plans and GO Easy Buy Agreement for 30 months will benefit from a minimum price guarantee of €50.00 cash-back for their old device.
6. To benefit from this Offer, customers need to subscribe to any Freedom Plan for a minimum term of twenty four (24) months (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Term’) and bind themselves to pay the monthly access fee via Direct Debate Mandate.
7. Should an existing Pay Monthly customer already tied to a term agreement which is still active wish to benefit from this Offer, s/he may do so. However any penalties due as specified in the signed contractual agreement are to be settled.
8. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this offer.
9. GO reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions and modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Offer (or any part thereof) at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website (go.com.mt).
10. These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
11. This Offer and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.