You bind yourself to use the website and all materials therein contained only for lawful purposes. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, You agree:
- not to use, or otherwise authorise, permit or tolerate any third party to use the website in any way that is in violation of any law, regulation, guideline, decision or directive in force in Malta or which is defamatory, menacing, obscene, in breach of third party intellectual or industrial property rights or in breach of trade secrets;
- to immediately notify Us of any unauthorised or illegal use of the website of which You may become aware.
If We have reasonable cause to believe that the provisions of this Section are being contravened, We may block or otherwise suspend Your access to the website with immediate effect, and this without prejudice to any rights at law.
GO deems it important to protect the right to privacy of any visitor to the website.
- Processing of Registration Data
We do not require You to register Your details prior to making use of Our website; however You may be required to submit registration data in order to receive certain information and make use of particular services offered on Our website. For example, You are required to provide registration data should You wish to receive Our newsletter via email.
To the extent that any of the details You provide to register, together with such information as may be subsequently supplied by You in any manner, whether orally or in writing (including in electronic form), constitutes personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act.
We reserve the right to use registration data to send information about Us, Our website, products and services and other topics in which You indicate an interest when submitting the registration data.
We may also use and process Your personal data for purposes concerning direct marketing, such as to inform You, by mail or electronically or otherwise, about other products and services supplied by Us, Our affiliated and/or subsidiary companies, associates, agents or other carefully selected organisations and companies, and may also be used for research purposes.
If You wish to oppose the processing of Your personal data for purposes concerning direct marketing, You should login to My GO and then click on "Update Profile" to change the option regarding the use of Your personal data for direct marketing from "Yes" to "No", or alternatively, remove Your details from Our website by clicking on the "Unregister" link.
2. Registered Users' Right to Access Registration Data
As a registered user, You may access and review or change Your registration data at any time by logging into My GO and clicking "Update Profile".
You can change Your preferences by logging into My GO and then clicking on the "Update Profile" link, subscribe through the "subscribe" link or unsubscribe through the "unsubscribe link". You may unregister by clicking the "Unregister" link.
We use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of Your registration data. However by their very nature, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We accept no responsibility and expressly exclude any liability for any disclosure of registration data due to errors in transmission or unauthorised acts of third parties.
4. Conditions of Use
You are reminded of Your obligations under Maltese law when making use of Our website and the information found or accessed therein.
5. Changes to this Policy
We welcome any further comments or suggestions that may contribute to Our offering a better quality of service. Please send us an email.
Similar to other websites, We utilise "Cookies", which are small pieces of data that Our website transfers to a Your web browser on Your hard drive when You visit Our website. Kindly refer to the Cookies Policy section for further details.
We take privacy seriously and are committed to managing personal data transparently and fairly. You acknowledge and agree that We will retain and process Your personal and other related data in line with any applicable data retention obligations.
You agree and consent that Your Data may be disclosed:
- among the group companies forming part of the GO group;
- with Our sub-contractors or agents;
- between Us and other third parties including other authorised electronic communications service providers and operators, content providers, market research operators, and credit agencies.
You acknowledge that such sharing of Your data is necessary for the purpose of providing better value and services in particular on the electronic communications services or other services as might be provided by Us as well as for fraud prevention, debts and credit referencing and to protect Our legitimate interest, that of our parent and/or subsidiary companies and other electronic communications operators and third parties. We commit to preserve all Your rights as data subject at all times.
You shall have the right to require upon due verification, access to Your data as well as the right to rectify or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data We process.
We undertake to ensure that all companies within the GO Group as well as any and all third parties to whom Your data is disclosed will only process Your data in accordance with Our instructions and on Our behalf, and may further only use such data to the extent to which We Ourselves are entitled. All such companies and third parties will further be required by Us to meet the requirements of data protection legislation to keep the information secure.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that You accept these terms. If You do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Acceptance of Payments
- We accept most local debit cards and major credit cards. The list of accepted cards and any other authorised payment methods can be viewed on the online payment screen at the time of payment. We reserve the right to change the accepted payment methods at any time.
- All payments effected are in Euro. All taxes and excise fees are included unless otherwise stated.
- Payments may be subject to a number of processing days before they are displayed in Your account.
- Payments are debited to GO p.l.c.
- All payments effected through Our website shall be accompanied by a receipt. Some service payments effected while logged into My GO generate a receipt that is stored in Your My GO account for up to six (6) months from the date of payment. Older receipts shall be automatically deleted and cannot be retrieved by Us. We reserve the right to change this storage period at any time. It is your responsibility to ensure that You print and/or store a copy of the receipt for Your records and as proof of payment.
- We do not accept any liability for payments not reaching Us or being incorrectly posted due to You quoting an incorrect account/telephone/mobile number, incorrect personal details or other incorrect required parameters.
- We do not accept liability for non-/late payments if the payment is declined by the credit/debit card or authorised payment supplier. In any such event, the standard terms and conditions regulating late or non-payment shall be applicable.
- Our Online Payment Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time. Each payment shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions in place at the time of the payment. It is Your responsibility to ensure Your familiarity with and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as applicable at the time of each and every payment.
Processing of Payments
- All online payments effected through Our website, including but not limited to bill payment, mobile top-ups, Easyline purchases and Auto Top-up registrations, are processed using a third party electronic payment gateway (APCO Systems Limited).
- The third party electronic payment gateway service provider is bound to ensure that all online payments are effected using state-of-the-art technology and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations governing online payments, and this inter alia in order to ensure secure transactions. We do not have access to your debit/credit card details.
- We and Our third party electronic payment gateway service provider shall not be liable for any failure by you to properly protect data from being seen on the screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons during the online payment process. This includes payments done on public machines or using browsers that do not have the necessary security features in place.
- Personal details provided during online payments are processed in accordance with Our Data Protection Policy and the data protection policy of Our third party electronic payment gateway service provider.
- All reasonable endeavours are taken to ensure the availability and correct functioning of the online payment facility. This notwithstanding, there may be instances when this facility will, due to technical or other reasons, be unavailable. In no event shall We or Our third party electronic payment gateway service provider be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this facility.
- By using Our online payment facility you hereby irrevocably consent to Your data being in the possession of, retained by, and processed by the third party electronic payment gateway service provider. You hereby further warrant and agree that any use of the third party electronic payment gateway shall be in accordance with applicable law and hereby fully exonerate and bind yourself to keep Us and the third party electronic payment gateway service provider harmless from and against any liability or claim of whatever nature in connection with Your use of said electronic payment gateway.
We will endeavour to maintain the website available at all times, however You acknowledge and agree that We cannot guarantee an uninterrupted service.
Subject to any Force Majeure limitations and/or exceptions, or to any herein contained or otherwise applicable condition or limitation on the website, We will endeavour to comply with the generally accepted industry standards applicable for the website and to adhere to all applicable legal and regulatory obligations in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to any other provision contained herein excluding or limiting responsibility, We shall not be liable to You and/or any third party for any loss or damage which may be experienced or suffered by You and/or any third party due to any Force Majeure event, which inter alia includes any failure on Our part to perform any obligation as a result of technical problems relating to the website, termination of any licence to operate, act of God, inclement weather, flood, drought, lightning or fire, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, failure or shortage of power supply, strikes, lockouts, labour disturbances and industrial disputes of any kind, Government control, restrictions or prohibitions or any other Government act or omission whether local or national, any act or omission of any regulatory or other public authorities or agencies, or of the operators of other telecommunication services, war, military operations and riots, difficulties, delays or interruptions in the production or supply of equipment used in the Service, act or default of any supplier, agent or subcontractor, or any other similar or dissimilar causes beyond Our reasonable control.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, sustained by You or any otherwise affected third party by reason of any loss of data or other information failure in or breakdown of, or reduction in quality of, the website provided, however long such failure, breakdown, or reduction in quality shall last.
You undertake and bind Yourself to indemnify and hold GO, its directors, officials, employees, sub-contractors and agents harmless against any liability, loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with Your use of the website or any material therein contained, including but not limited to any claim for loss or damage made by any person whomsoever.
You shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgments awarded against Us, our directors, officials, employees, sub-contractors and agents, arising from the above claims and shall provide Us with immediate and prompt notice of any such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at Your sole expense.
Without prejudice to the generality of this Limitation of Liability section, We expressly exclude any liability for any consequential loss or damage, howsoever defined, inter alia including any loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or otherwise, which may arise in connection with the website.
You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be in any way held liable for or in any way guarantee the level of service for any services provided by any third party, including but not limited to any internet service providers and roaming partners.
We shall endeavour to regularly maintain and update the information available on the website. This notwithstanding, You acknowledge and agree that We shall only be bound by any information provided to You directly at the time of contracting and shall not in any way be responsible for the accuracy of any information provided and/or accessed and for the quality of any content made available and/or accessed through the website. You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be held liable for any consequence of use of information available on the website.
Without prejudice to anything contained in the Agreement, to the extent permitted by law, Our liability, if any, shall not exceed the sum of one hundred Euro (€100).
Copyright © 2013-4, GO p.l.c. All rights reserved.
You acknowledge that We own and retain any and all intellectual property rights in the website. Unless otherwise authorised by GO, You bind Yourself not to redistribute, transmit, re-transmit, copy, publish or otherwise use in any way any intellectual property of copyrighted material, without Our prior written consent.
Without prejudice to the above, this website and the material found therein (including, but not limited to, text, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio/video/audio-visual material and computer code) is owned by Us and/or Our licensors, where applicable. In using this website, you are agreeing to a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and revocable licence limitedly to access to the website and all the materials found herein by using a web browser from any compatible device having internet access. Subject to applicable law, You may copy, store, print and/or save parts of the website and the material therein contained for personal use only. You acknowledge that We shall be free to take any and all measures to limit Your ability to copy, store, print and/or save parts of the website and the material therein contained. All other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, You are explicitly forbidden from adapting, editing, changing or transforming this website or the material therein contained (in any form or media) without Our prior written consent. You may however share content from this website through social media, subject to You including a clear note that such content is being shared from Our website.
You are prohibited from collecting data from this website or on any of its users or Our clients through any means.
If you become aware of any breach of this copyright by you or a third party, please contact us immediately. Failure to do so may constitute legal liability on your part and legal proceedings may be instituted against you, which may, amongst others, include the incurrence of legal fees.
If you suspect that any material found in this website violates your rights or those of a third party, please contact us with further details so that we may investigate further.
By accessing or otherwise using the website and/or any material therein contained, you are agreeing to all these and all other applicable Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these terms and all other applicable Terms and Conditions, please do not access and/or otherwise use the website and/or any material therein contained.
Any complaint, dispute, and/or query concerning the website is to be referred to Us in writing. We bind Ourselves to acknowledge and/or provide an initial response to the complaint, dispute and/or query no later than fifteen (15) working days from the receipt of the complaint, dispute and/or query. We shall endeavour to examine the complaint, dispute and/or query without undue delay; however You acknowledge that not all issues, particularly if of a technical nature, can be resolved within a short time period. Should You not be satisfied with Our handling of the complaint, dispute and/or query You may refer said complaint, dispute and/or query to the Malta Communications Authority, Valletta Waterfront, Floriana. Your rights at law shall remain unaffected.
The website and the use thereof shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Malta without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws, and You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malta.
For more information, please contact Our Customer Care on 80072121 or on email@example.com