What is GO TV Anywhere?
GO TV Anywhere is a free app for all GO Interactive TV customers.
Watch live TV on your smartphone, or tablet wherever you are. That's right! Go anywhere in Malta and Gozo and watch TV in superb quality. You can register up to two devices to enjoy a selection of live TV channels in line with your Interactive TV subscription.
- Set up your account by following the instructions on the My GO registration page.
- Make sure you have your bills linked to your account. You will know if your bills are linked with you My GO account when you see items in the menu under ‘My Bills'. You can link your bills by going to ‘My Profile' in the My GO menu and selecting ‘Link more services'. Watch this video for detailed instructions.
- Log into your My GO account and click on ‘TV Anywhere' in the top-right drop down menu (if you don't see ‘TV Anywhere' check the setup of your My GO account above). You can watch this video on how to set up TV Anywhere for all following steps.
- Scroll down to ‘Account details' and make a note of your ‘Default User ID' - you will need it later.
- Create your new logins and you will be forwarded to the ‘Devices' tab.
Activate the app: Insert your 'Default User ID' and your password in the app.
When logging in in the future use your newly created login details.
What can I watch?
Available to all GO Interactive TV customers, GO TV Anywhere brings just over 65 channels across all genres. Watch a selection of live TV channels you already receive as part of your GO Interactive TV service anywhere in Malta and Gozo on up to two registered devices.
GO TV Anywhere Step by Step Guide
Create My GO account with your bill