Recordings are automatically deleted 1 month after the programme has aired. However, if you wish to delete a particular recording from your GO TV Android Box before this time frame, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Open the menu and go on “Recordings”
2. The list of programs you selected to record will appear
3. Navigate to the program using the arrow keys on your remote
4. Navigate to the “Manage Recordings” button and then press “OK” on your remote control to select the option
5. A menu with multiple options will appear on the right-hand side. Navigate to “Delete Episode” and press “OK” on your remote control to select the option.
Once deleted, this recording will be removed from all devices using the login details for this account.