We’re sorry that you are getting a No Signal error and cannot watch your favourite TV content. There are several reasons why this usually appears:
1. Your GO TV box is switched off or on standby
2. The cable between your TV and the GO TV box is not connected properly
3. The wrong source is selected on your TV
If your box is switched on, first try to disconnect the cable between your TV and GO TV box from both sides. Then, connect it again.
If the problem persists, try changing your TV’s source by:
1. Clicking on Source/Input on your TV remote
2. Selecting the Source name based on the socket where you have plugged in the cable on the side of your TV (e.g. HDMI 1)