Will I need to present any of my child’s documentation?

While your child will be benefitting from the Play Junior plan, the service will be registered in your name. You must present proof of your child’s date of birth and ID card number, which can be found on the birth certificate. Alternatively, your child’s residence ID which features both the date of birth and ID card number will do for foreign nationals.