1. The ‘Participate and Win’ (the “Competition”) is only open to residents of the Maltese Islands who are at least 18 years of age.
2. Employees of GO or of their subsidiary or affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The Competition is sponsored and administered by GO plc (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”). The maximum number of entries that each individual (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”) can submit to the competition is 1 (one).
4. By entering the Competition, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Terms and Conditions and (b) the Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. The Competition is open from 08/12/2017 until 30/12/2017. The winner will be chosen at random.
6. The draw for the winning Participant will be on the 4th January 2018.
7. The winner will be notified via a phone call to the mobile number submitted at time of entry into the Competition. If a winner is not reachable or does not respond after three attempts to notify them within 48 hours, the Administrator will disqualify that winner and contact the next participant who qualifies as the runner up.
8. Once contacted, the winner will be informed with the details on the delivery/pick-up of the prize.
9. The prize to this Competition is an iPhone 8.
10. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify a Participant who is considered to be tampering with the entry process to this Competition, or the operation of these Terms and Conditions, or if it deems that such Participant is behaving inappropriately.
11. By participating, Participants grant the Administrator exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. The winning Participant waives any claim for compensation from the Administrator for the use of such media taken or for any time required for such participation. The winning participant must also be willing to wear any accessories as required for photographs and other media related events as required.
12. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferrable. If, due to circumstances beyond the Administrator’s control, the prize becomes unavailable, the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the aforementioned prize with another prize of equal value.
13. Neither the Administrator, nor its affiliates, are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Competition; misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly.
14. If for any reason the Competition cannot run as planned, the Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Competition. No correspondence will be entered into, unless at the discretion of the Administrator, and the Administrator’s decision will be regarded as final.
15. This Competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
18. These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these Terms and Conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text. 16. By taking part in this Competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
17. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile phone or 80072121 from any other local network.