It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
1. The Free Set-top box/CAM Offer (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Offer’) is being made available for a limited time period and is not in conjunction with any other GO offer. GO reserves the right, to terminate The Offer at any time without prior notice. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and must be read in conjunction with, any other applicable terms and conditions, including any Bundle Service Agreement and standard Television service terms and conditions.
2. GO shall not be restricted from, but shall not be obliged to, issuing concurrent offers to its, or its prospective, customers. Any offer issued shall be governed by its special terms and conditions and certain offers may be mutually exclusive.
3. The Offer is available to new and existing Residential Television customers who subscribe to a new DTTV service for a minimum period of twelve (12) consecutive months (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Service)’ and who effect a yearly pre-payment of the TV Network Access fee as per rates stipulated in the Schedule of Charges. The Offer entitles customers to one (1) free DTTV set-top box / CAM when subscribing to Silver TV or above for a minimum period of one (1) month.
4. Should You terminate The Service as described in clause 3 prior to the lapse of the twelve (12) month obligatory period, a one-time charge of sixty-four euro and ninety-nine euro cents (€64.99) for each set-top box/CAM that has been provided to You by Us in terms of this or any other offer will be levied.
5. Eligible customers benefitting from The Offer that require a GO TV installation can do so at the applicable charge as stipulated in the Schedule of Charges.
6. The Service is not transferable and only available to Residential GO tv customers.
7. Offer is available until 31st March 2014.
8. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, provided that We shall give You a thirty (30) days’ written notice prior to such amendments taking effect. Should You not wish to accept the proposed amendments, You must, within thirty (30) days of having been so notified, inform Us of such non-acceptance. For the sake of clarity, such notification of non-acceptance on Your part shall be deemed to constitute a termination of the Agreement in terms of clause 4 above in which event, the penalty charges therein stipulated shall not become applicable. Failure on Your part to notify Us in writing within the stipulated time period of such non-acceptance will constitute an irrevocable acceptance of any such amendments for the duration of this Agreement. For clarity, continued use of the Service shall be deemed to imply Your irrevocable consent and agreement to the Terms and Conditions as amended.
9. This Agreement and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
10. This Agreement has been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If this Agreement is translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
1. The GO sports Premium 2 Year Subscription and GO stars incentive Special Offer (hereinafter referred to as ‘ Offer’) Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and must be read in conjunction with the GO sports Premium 2 Year Subscription Television Service Agreement.
2. GO shall not be restricted from, but shall not be obliged to, issuing concurrent offers to its, or its prospective, customers. Any offer issued shall be governed by its special Terms and Conditions and certain offers may be mutually exclusive.
3. The Offer is available only to new and existing residential GO tv customers subscribing to GO sports Premium 2 Year Subscription.
4. Upon commencement of the Initial Term of the GO sports Premium, the Offer entitles customers to twenty-four (24) consecutive months of free GO stars on one (1) TV outlet.
5. Subscription to GO stars could be received on the 2nd or 3rd tv set at the additional subscription fee as stipulated in the TV schedule of Charges.
6. Should customer terminate the GO sports Premium 2 year subscription Television Service Agreement prior to the lapse of the twenty-four (24) month obligatory period, the Offer as indicated in Clause 4 above will no longer remain applicable and the penalty charges as specified in the GO sports Premium 2 year subscription Television Service Agreement shall apply.
7. Following the expiry of the Offer period as indicated in Clause 4 above, You will continue to receive GO stars at the monthly rates as stipulated in the schedule of charges. Should You wish to terminate GO stars, You must inform Us thirty (30) days prior to the expiry of the offer period.
8. The Offer is available from 16th July till 30th September 2013 and is not available in conjunction with any other GO offer and/or GO stars incentive.
9. Customers that do not install the TV service within thirty (30) days from the Agreement date will not remain entitled to benefit from the Offer.