These terms and conditions were last updated on 28th July 2021.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User License Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms and Conditions
2. If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
3. The Bundle applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
1. ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed are used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this Residential Bundled Tariff.
C. The Bundle
1. The Duo Pack Bundled Plan (the ‘Bundle’) is a Residential Bundled Plan provided by Us. You subscribe to this Bundle by signing an Agreement with Us.
2. This Bundle is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Bundle You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Bundle.
3. The Bundle consists of the following:
|Bundle||Duo Pack Interactive Phone & TV|
|b.||Included within the Bundle||Duo Pack Interactive Phone & TV|
|c.||TV Service||1 Start TV stream|
|d.||Fixed Voice Service||Just Talk (includes Limitless calls to GO Fixed & Mobile networks)|
|Optional TV Add-ons|
|e.||Monthly fee – TV Entertainment Pass||€5.99|
|f.||Monthly fee – TV Stars & Box sets Pass||€5.99|
|g.||Monthly fee – TV Sports Pass||€5.99|
|Optional Fixed Voice Service Add-ons|
|i.||Monthly fee – Limitless Fixed & Mobile calls to other local networks*||€3.99|
|j.||Monthly fee – Limitless Fixed calls to EU, USA, Canada, Australia*||€7.99|
*Local and international premium rated numbers, as well as calls to directory services, are not included
D. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this Tariff Plan are inclusive of VAT.
2. Monthly Fee:
a. The monthly fee begins to apply on the date when the last of the Services specified in clause C.3 is installed.
3. Included Within The Bundle:
a. The Bundle consists of the Tariff Plans specified in clause C.3.
b. The Bundle provides You with access to one (1) TV stream. You may activate additional TV services within the same Premises against an extra monthly charge per service as listed in clause C.3.h.
c. The charges for the individual Services is as specified in their respective Tariff Plans or Schedules of Charges.
d. The rates for calls to non-local numbers are available on Our website. You may also request a printed copy from one of Our retail outlets.
e. Directory charges are subject to change from time to time. Up-to-date rates about directory charges can be obtained from the Directory section on Our website. A printed copy may also be obtained from one of GO’s retail outlets.
4. Other Charges:
a. Direct Debit Mandate (DDM) is the default payment method of this Bundle. If You opt not to pay via DDM, a €1.00 monthly charge applies per bill issued as per Schedule of Charges.
b. This Bundle is by default an e-billing tariff. This means that You will receive Your bill through electronic means by Using Our e-billing functionality available through Our Website. You agree to register for this functionality and to supply Us with a valid email address where We can notify You when Your bill is available as well as to send You other relevant information. Otherwise a €2.00 charge per bill issued applies as per Schedule of Charges.
E. Other Service Information
1. All the Services that form part of the Bundle and that require installation shall be installed at the Premises specified in Your Application Form.
2. In the case of the fixed voice Service, the installation of a new fixed phone line is free of charge.
3. If You are a new subscriber We will provide You with a modem for connection to the Service free of charge. In case of TV We will provide You with (1) GO Interactive TV Box free of charge. If You are an existing TV subscriber and already have one (1) set of Equipment to connect to the Service, We will not provide You with an additional set of Equipment free of charge. Installation of the TV service is free of charge.
4. Any Equipment We provide You with under this Agreement shall remain Our property and should be returned to Us upon termination of the Agreement for whatever reason. If this Equipment is not returned to Us in good condition or at all, We reserve the right to charge you the penalties as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
5. The TV Passes mentioned in clauses C.3.e to C.3.g, are offered on a monthly basis and can be terminated at any time during the duration of the Bundled Plan minimum term. You can terminate a TV Pass/es by visiting one of Our retail outlets/resellers or by contacting Our Customer Care. Activation and/or termination of the Pass/es will become effective within forty-eight (48) hours after you submit Your request.
6. The TV Passes consist of the following;
|TV Entertainment Pass|
|Service Description||GO Interactive TV|
|TV Stars & Box sets Pass|
|Service Description||GO Interactive TV|
|GO Stars HD Channel||Included|
|GO Stars on-demand||Included|
|GO Box Sets on-demand||Included|
|TV Sports Pass|
|Service Description||GO Interactive TV|
|GO Sports Premium TSN channels||Included|
a. You acknowledge that Total Sports Network (TSN) are the rights holders of certain sporting events and these rights are temporary in nature and may change from time to time. You agree that any change or modifications in the channel line-up or sports Content, shall have no effect on this Agreement and We shall not be liable for any modifications, termination or loss of any rights to sporting events.
b. You understand that if You access the Service through Our Application Program and or/ Third Party broadband and/or Third Party Equipment, including Chromecast, the Content (including, but not limited to, language) may vary from when You access the Service through Our Equipment.
F. Minimum Term
1. This Bundle has a minimum term of twenty-four (24) months.
2. The minimum term shall come into force on the date that the last of the Services specified in clause C.3 is installed.
3. If You terminate the Agreement or any of the Services specified in clause C.3 during the minimum term, You will be charged one-time Bundle Early Termination fee of fifty (€50) euros, or the remaining monthly fees till the end of the minimum term, whichever is lowest.
G. Try and Buy
1. With this Bundle You are eligible for a Try and Buy of thirty (30) days. This means that within these days You can decide to stop the agreement without incurring the related Bundle Early Termination Fees. You may do so by visiting one of Our authorised outlets and returning any equipment in good working condition and with the original packaging. If these terms are not met, You will be charged a penalty fee as specified in in the Schedule of Charges. This is applicable only if You are a new GO interactive TV customer.
H. Other Important Terms
1. You agree to do everything You can to ensure that the Services mentioned in clause C.3 are installed within thirty (30) days from the date that Your Application Form is accepted by Us.
2. The Services can be used as soon as they are installed. However, any usage made from installed Services at Your Premises prior to the date when the Bundle comes into force as stated in clause H.1, shall be charged at the rates specified in the respective Service’s Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges.
3. If, for any reason directly attributable to You, We are unable to provide You with all the Services specified in clause C.3 within the time period specified in clause H.1, this Agreement will be deemed null and void. The Services already installed shall be charged as stated in the applicable Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges for that remaining Service, unless You specifically request the remaining Service to be terminated. The termination conditions of that Tariff Plan shall apply.
4. If You decide to terminate the Bundle, You may opt for other individual services as available at that time.
5. If the Fixed Voice Service over which Your interactive TV Service is provided, is suspended or terminated, the interactive TV services could be suspended or terminated as well.