It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
2. All GO mobile Pay As You GO subscribers (hereinafter referred to as ‘Customers’) are eligible to apply for the Voice and SMS Value Packs Offer (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Value Packs’) described below.
3. The Value Packs are available between the 2nd November 2016 and 30th November 2017 and, both dates inclusive.
4. Customers can activate these Value Packs shown below at the indicated price and for the indicated duration. The Value Packs can be activated both at the same time as well as separately.
|Item||Description of Bundle||Price||Duration|
|a)||60 minutes towards all local networks||€5||4 weeks|
|b)||300 SMS towards all local networks||€5||4 weeks|
Table 1- Value Pack details
Further to the above, the Value Packs available through the Offer can be utilised in Malta and whilst roaming in the EU as follows:
|Value Pack||Whilst in Malta and / or in the EU||In Non EU|
|Voice Value Pack||60 minutes available for calls whilst in Malta and/or in the EU. Calls can be made to any Maltese (+356) whilst in Malta and towards any Maltese (+356) number and EU (Zone1) fixed and mobile numbers when travelling in the EU.||Value Packs are not available when travelling in Non EU countries.|
|SMS Value Pack||300 SMS available whilst in Malta and/or in the EU. SMS messages can be can be sent, using this bundle, to any Maltese (+356) whilst in Malta and towards any Maltese (+356) number and EU (Zone1) fixed and mobile numbers when travelling in the EU.|
Table 2- Value Packs whilst in Malta and in the EU
For the avoidance of any doubt, if the customer has a Voice Value Pack active on the day s/he travels in the EU, any remaining units in the bundle can be used whilst roaming in the EU as described in table above without additional cost until such time the Value Pack expires. The same applies to the SMS Value Pack.
5. Customers may activate the Value Packs indicated above via SMS by sending the code specified below for the respective value pack:
a. send TLK to 16410 to activate the 60 minutes all networks pack;
b. send SMS to 16410 to activate the 300 SMS pack.
6. Customers will be informed via SMS when their chosen Value Pack is activated. Any voice calls and/or SMS usage done before confirmation via SMS from GO that the chosen Value Pack has been activated will be charged at the applicable pay per use rates.
7. The validity period stated in Clause 4 above starts to apply from such time the Customer receives a confirmation SMS from GO that the bundle has been successfully activated as per Clause 6.
8. Should the Customer wish to activate more than one (1) Value of Pack of the same type (e.g. the Voice Value Pack) concurrently, any remaining units from the previous Value Pack will be added to the units assigned as part of the new Value Pack purchased and a new 4-week time window will apply.
9. Once the 4-week validity period expires, the Value Packs will automatically be renewed, assuming there is sufficient credit on the customer’s account. If the credit available in the subscriber’s account upon renewal is insufficient, the renewal process will remain active for 28 days. Upon topping-up during these 28 days, the price of the bundle shall automatically be deducted from the available credit and the bundle will be renewed. Any remaining units from previous Value Pack at the time of auto renewal will automatically be added to the new units assigned.
10. Further to Clause 9 above, should a Customer wish to stop the Value Pack/s from auto-renewal, s/he should send ‘STOP TLK’ and/or ‘STOP SMS’ to 16410 (free of charge) prior to the expiry date.
11. Further to Clauses 9 and 10 above, any unutilised units after the lapse of the indicated validity period bundle will be lost unless the Value Pack/s is/are renewed within the indicated validity period in clause 5 above.
12. Customers have the facility to query the remaining units of the value pack acquired by sending a blank SMS to 16415 (free of charge).
13. Once the Value Packs are consumed the Customer will be charged at the applicable Pay Per Use rates according to the customer’s Pay As You GO tariff plan, unless the bundles are renewed. The bundles can be renewed in one of two ways:
a) By sending an SMS to the number containing the code indicated in Clause 5 above, if the bundle is totally consumed before the expiry date.
b) Automatically upon the bundle expiry date, as per clause 9 above.
13. When the validity period of each Value Pack available through the Offer has expired, or the Offer is not renewed, or when calls and SMS are made whilst in Malta to destinations to which the bundles do not apply, any usage made will be charged according to the rates applicable to the Customer’s Pay As You GO tariff plan.
Further to the above, the Value Packs do not apply on the following services:
a) Video calls;
b) Calls towards GO mobile directory service on 79222118;
c) Calls towards GO mobile voice mail deposit on 79222124;
d) International Calls;
e) Calls towards Premium rated numbers and other special numbers.
14. Further to Table 2 above, the Value Packs do not apply whilst roaming outside EU countries. The standard non EU roaming charges for Pay As You GO apply. For further details on the roaming charges, please visit the roaming section on GO mobile’s website at www.go.com.mt
15. If the customer has a combination of a free voice and/or SMS bundles obtained through a GO promotional offer, and/or a data bundle included in the plan and the prepaid bundle is purchased in line with Clause 5 above, the free bundles will be consumed first.
16. These Value Packs cannot be activated from the Web to SMS facility of the myGO web portal.
17. The maximum call duration is 60 minutes and calls shall be automatically terminated when the 60 minutes have elapsed.
18. All charges deriving from these Value Packs include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
19. Customers benefitting from these Value Packs will be able to migrate to a GO Pay Monthly Plan at any time however they will not continue to benefit from these Packs once migration is successful. Any calls and/or SMS usage made will upon migration be charged according to the selected GO Pay Monthly Plan.
20. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from these bundles if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this offer.
21. GO reserves the right not to allow customers to benefit from more than one Offer at any point in time.
22. GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
23. GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this Offer at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website www.go.com.mt
24. Other Terms and Condition relating to the Customer’s respective Pay As You GO tariff plan apply.
25. GO’s general Pay As You GO terms and conditions and any other relevant GO’s terms and conditions shall apply.
26. GO’s Pay As You GO Disconnection Policy applies.
27. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (FREE from a GO mobile connection) or on 79 222 146 (from any other connection), or visit www.go.com.mt.