These terms and conditions were last updated on 10th March 2021
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of Service with Us, together with the following terms and conditions (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User License Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms & Conditions
2. The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which You have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff Plan, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
3. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff Plan, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it as well as these and any other applicable terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
4. If in the reasonable opinion of GO, Your Usage of the Tariff is excessive, we may ask You to moderate this Usage. If after we have informed You to moderate Usage, You fail to do so, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your tariff or migrate You to another tariff plan. Furthermore, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Tariff if You abuse of the Tariff and/or Use in in a way which is not intended.
|a.||Data Bundle Allocation||
valid locally and when roaming in EU Zone 1
30GB when roaming in EU Zone 1
|Standard Data Bundle Price||€19.99||€29.99|
|Home pack Community Monthly Fee Discount||€2.00||€5.00|
|i.||Unlimited Calls and SMS to all local and Zone 1 numbers||€10.00|
|ii.||60 minutes and 60 SMS from Malta to all worldwide numbers||€5.00|
5. If You terminate the Unlimited Calls and SMS Add-On (4.b.i) before the lapse of the agreement GO reserves the right to charge a one-time early termination fee of €50.00.
6. You can add one or both of the Optional Add-Ons in 4.b during the agreement period without incurring any penalties or having to restart a new agreement term.
7. If You subscribe to a 24 month agreement, You will be eligible for an ‘Agreement Discount’ as indicated in B.4.a.
8. The monthly fee is paid in advance. For the first month, it will be charged on a pro-rata basis and included in the following month’s bill. For the first month, all bundles will be allocated on a pro-rata basis.
9. At the start of the month, all monthly bundles are reset and any remaining balance in the previous month’s bundles is lost.
10. You may query the remaining balance of the bundles include in Your Tariff as applicable, by sending an SMS to 16415 free of charge. You will receive the information through an SMS.
11. The benefits included in this Tariff and Optional Add-Ons are decremented as follows:
12. If You keep on Using Your mobile data beyond the data allowances of Your Tariff, any local and Zone 1 roaming Usage will be charged on a per 500MB basis as per up to a total pay per Use data Usage of 20GB. Thereafter, a pay per Use rate of 10c/MB will be charged.
13. Any activity made towards premium-rated or other special numbers is specifically excluded from the bundles and consequently will not be deducted from the bundles specified. These will be charge separately and will be included in Your bill.
14. If you choose not to opt for the optional bundles containing minutes and SMS or if you exceed them, the following pay per use rates will apply;
|Local and Zone 1 Roaming Charges|
|Calls to local numbers and when roaming in Zone 1||€0.25 per Minute|
|Calls from Malta to Zone 1 numbers||€0.22 per Minute|
|SMS to local and Zone 1 numbers||€0.07 per SMS|
|Local and Zone 1 mobile data||€5 per 500MB|
1. The EU Roaming benefits provided with this Tariff Plan are subject to the Fair Use Policy in line with the EU Regulations as explained in clause G.9 of the Mobile Product Terms and Conditions
2. Since we rely on our roaming partners to provide Us with roaming information, there may be some delay in receiving information related to Usage You made while roaming.
3. The standard roaming rates apply for roaming outside the EU (Zone 1). The rates are specified in our website.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all International Activity and Roaming, especially Maritime and Inflight Roaming, is charged at the international and roaming rates found on Our Website. These will be charged subsequently and separately and included in Your bill.
5. Any roaming data Usage in Zone 1 over and above any bundle included in these Tariff Plans, has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data Usage, You will be notified via SMS that Your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that You can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data Usage as unlimited and without capping and You will be charged:
6. Any roaming data pay per Use Usage in any other country worldwide other than Zone 1, has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data service and upon reaching €40 of roaming data Usage, You will be notified via SMS that Your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that You can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data Usage as unlimited and without capping. To make sure that future roaming data Usage would be capped again at €50 You should send OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
1. Unless otherwise stated:
2. Administrative Charges
|Other Charges (incl. VAT)|
|Printed Bill||€2 per bill|
|Migration to Pay As You GO||€5 one-time charge|
|Non-DDM Payments||€1 per bill (billed at account level)|