GO App – Christmas Treasure Hunt 2019
- This competition is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’)
- Access to the benefits of the Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Competition, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Competition.
- Thirty-two  winners will be picked at random and will receive one (1) 5GB bundle valid for thirty  days free of charge and any taxes (the ‘Prize’).
- One  other winner, also selected at random, will receive a 2-year Freedom Beyond agreement, together with one  Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile device free of charge and taxes (the ‘Prize’). The Freedom Beyond agreement shall be free of charge and taxes but the winner will be required to pay limitedly for the price and any applicable taxes and VAT of any services outside the core bundle which also includes non-Zone 1 roaming and premium services.
- This Competition is open between 11th December 2019 – 13th January 2020
Rules to participate:
- Participants must have or download the GO app and create an account by linking GO services
- Participants must find a hidden icon (elf hat) in the GO app
- Participants must click on the icon in order to have their details submitted for the competition
- Participants must be GO customers subscribed to one of GO’s services (tv, phone, internet or mobile services) provided by GO.
- In the event that the Prize specified becomes unavailable for any reason outside of GO’s control, GO may, but shall not be obliged to, substitute a Prize of like or equal value. Each winning participant accepts the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies GO in respect of any claim for any accident, property damage, injury, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. Each winning participant is responsible for all insurance, tax as outlined in these Terms and Conditions or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
- By participating, participants grant GO exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the Prize, each winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. Each winning participant waives any claim for compensation from GO for the use of such media taken or for any time required for such participation. Each winning participant must also be willing to wear any accessories as required for photographs and other media related events as required.
- No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Prize. The Prize or any unused portion thereof, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and cannot be taken as cash.
- GO employees (including employees of any GO p.l.c. subsidiary) and their families cannot take part in this Competition.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any abuse and/or misuse of this Competition and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other third party. You are providing your information to GO and not to any other third party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law GO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the Competition, the participant’s entry, the Prize or the winning thereof, and/or the participation of the events included in the Prize.
- Each participant acknowledges and agrees that GO’s only obligation in connection with the Competition shall be that of delivering the Prize to the winning participants.
- This Competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
- For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile phone or 80072121 from any other local network.