These terms and conditions were last updated on 14th July 2020.
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the applicable mobile tariff plan’s terms and conditions, the General terms and conditions, the Product terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
B. The Offer
- The offer consists of a discounted price for 1000 minutes bundle (the ‘Offer’) exclusive through GO App made available by Us.
- You subscribe to this Offer exclusively from the GO App.
- To benefit from this Offer You must pay a discounted price of €1, inclusive of VAT.
- This Offer is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Offer, You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Offer.
- The Offer is applicable from the 5th February 2019 to 31st Oct 2021.
- You can benefit from this Offer if You are subscribed to the:
- Pay As You GO (‘PAYG’) and Hybrid mobile tariff plans, and
- GO App.
- The Offer consists of the following:
- 1000 minutes bundle
- valid for 24 hours from time of activation of this Offer
- valid to all local and international Zone 1 numbers
- available locally and whilst roaming in Zone 1 countries.
- Should You subscribe again for the Offer before the lapse of the 24 hours expiry period, the 1000 minutes are reassigned in full and another 24 hours validity period will apply accordingly. This implies that any remaining unused minutes will be lost if You re-subscribe to the Offer before the expiry of the 24 hours validity period.
- For the avoidance of doubt this Offer will not auto renew and You should subscribe to the Offer again to benefit from this Offer.
C. Explanation of Benefits
- The minutes included in the Offer are decremented on a per minute basis, both locally and whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.
- Any minutes still available from B.7.a will be lost upon expiry of the validity period specified in B.7.b.
- Any activity made towards premium-rated or other special numbers is specifically excluded from the benefits included in the offer and consequently will not be deducted from the benefits specified in clause B.7. You must have sufficient credit to make such calls and these will be charged separately at the applicable rates.