These terms and conditions were last updated on 14th July 2020.
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the respective GO mobile tariff plans/bundles terms and conditions, the General terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
B. The Offer
- The GO App Exclusive 10GB DataBoom bundle (the ‘Offer’) is a limited time offer made available by Us.
- You subscribe to this Offer exclusively from the GO App.
- This Offer is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Offer, You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Offer.
- The Offer is applicable from the 4th December 2018 to 31st October 2021.
- The Offer is available to registered Pay As You GO (‘PAYG’), Hybrid and Pay Monthly GO mobile customers who activate the GO App.
- The GO App Exclusive 10GB DataBoom bundle consists of the following:
- one-time 10GB mobile data bundle
- Valid for 24 hours from time of activation
- Available locally and whilst roaming in Zone 1
- Should you wish to renew your offer before the 24 hours expiry period is over, all benefits included are reassigned in full and another 24 hours validity period will apply accordingly. For the avoidance of doubt this implies that any remaining unused benefits will be lost.
C. Explanation of Benefits
- The mobile data units included in the Offer are decremented on a per KB basis, both locally and whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.
- Any data units still available from B.6.a will be lost upon expiry of the validity period in B.6.b