1. This Offer is owned and operated by Mobisle Communications Ltd. (GO).
3. This Offer is available between 24th November 2009 and 31st December 2017, both dates inclusive, and is available to Pay As You GO customers on specific tariff plans only, as specified in the tariff plan guide on www.go.com.mt.
4. Customers subscribing to this offer can purchase a bundle of 1000 SMS valid towards GO mobile numbers, as an add-on to their applicable tariff plan as per Clause 3 above, valid towards all GO mobile numbers for a period of 7 days.
5. Customers may purchase the GO mobile SMS Bundle for €2 by sending an SMS, free of charge to 16410, containing the letters GMSMS.
6. The charge applicable to the GO mobile SMS Bundle shall be automatically deducted from the account upon purchase of bundle. Customers will be informed via SMS when the bundle is activated.
7. All charges deriving from the GO mobile SMS Bundle include VAT and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
8. If different combinations of SMS Bundles are active concurrently, for example the GO mobile SMS Bundle and an all networks type of SMS Bundle are purchased within a few days from each other, the bundle with the shortest time window will be consumed first with respect to SMSs sent to GO mobile numbers.
9. In cases as specified in Clause 8, if the expiry dates of both bundles happen to be the same, the all networks bundle will be used first.
10. If the customer has a combination of free SMS bundles obtained through a GO mobile promotional offer and the GO mobile SMS Bundle is purchased in line with Clause 5 above, the bundle with the shortest time window will be consumed first as per Clause 8.
11. In cases as specified in Clause 10, if the expiry dates of both bundles happen to be the same, the free SMS bundle will be used first.
12. The GO mobile SMS Bundle also applies to SMSs sent from MyGO once the free SMS sent from MyGO by MyGO registered customers are consumed.
13. This offer is applicable only when sending an SMS locally to any GO mobile number. The usual roaming charges apply when sending an SMS from abroad. Kindly check our website www.go.com.mt for our roaming rates.
14. The GO mobile SMS Bundle does not apply to SMSs sent to international mobile numbers. These are charged at the applicable rates according to the tariff plan of the customer.
15. The GO mobile SMS Bundle will be automatically renewed upon expiry unless the customer decides to unsubscribe from this bundle. To unsubscribe, the customer needs to send an SMS containing “STOP GMSMS” to 16410.
16. If the customer’s account does not contain sufficient credit for the automatic purchase of another bundle and customer would still want to continue benefitting from the GO mobile SMS bundle, he/she needs to top up and opt-in again by following the procedures outlined in Clause 5 above.
17. GO’s general Pay As You GO terms and conditions and any other relevant GO terms and conditions shall apply.
18. GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this Offer at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website (www.go.com.mt).
19. GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
20. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (FREE from a GO mobile connection) or on 79 222 146 (from any other connection), or visit www.go.com.mt.