It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
These terms and conditions were last updated on 5th September 2017.
1. The Package of channels consisting of GO Sports 1, GO Sports 2, GO Sports 3, GO Sports 4, GO Sports 5 and GO Sports 6, collectively known as GO Sports Premium, being made available to you for a minimum subscription period of one (1) consecutive month from activation of service, on the main outlet (1st tv set) through GO sports Premium monthly, and is being referred to hereinafter as the Service.
2. If You are a shareholder of GO p.l.c. You acknowledge and agree that by subscribing to a Home Pack Bundle Plan that is eligible to Shareholder discounts, (Home Pack Entertainment Queen or Home Pack Speed King) you will also be entitled to benefit from the GO sports Premium Monthly Shareholder Offer at the discounted monthly rate of nine euros and ninety-nine cents (€9.99), hereinafter referred to as The Offer.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, by terminating and/or downgrading your Home Pack Bundle Plan, You will no longer be entitled to benefit from The Offer.
4. You also agree and acknowledge that;
a. The Offer must be registered under the Shareholders name on which the Home Pack Bundle Plan is also registered,
b. Each Shareholder will only be entitled to The Offer once (1) per Shareholder ID card as registered with the Malta Stock Exchange.
5. The Offer is not available inconjunction with any other GO Sports and/or GO offer.
6. GO reserves the right to verify from time to time that as per the amount of GO shares You own, You are still eligible to the Shareholder Discount You are benefiting from. For the avoidance of doubt, should the amount of GO shares You possess change in any way, GO reserves the right to remove and/or reassign the correct discounts on GO Sports Premium Monthly without any prior notification. The standard GO Sports Premium Monthy charg as stipulated in the Schedule of Charges shall apply.
7. Once the term of the Agreement expires or is otherwise terminated, for any non-fault reason on the part of the shareholder and/or user of the service, shareholder may be eligible to benefit from any Shareholder Loyalty Scheme then in force. In the event that You are no longer eligible to benefit from the Shareholder Loyalty Scheme, the standard charges shall apply on all other services and usage as stipulated in the respective Schedule of Charges. It is the Shareholders interest to apply for any Shareholder Loyalty Schemes available at any given time.