GO Instagram iPhone 13 Giveaway Competition (‘the Competition’)
1. This competition is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’)
2. Access to the benefits of the Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Competition, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Competition.
3. This Competition is open between the 27th September 2021 and the 17th October 2021.
4. Rules to participate:
i. Participants must be 18 years of age.
ii. Participants must be lawfully residing in the Republic of Malta.
iii. The Competition is open for non-GO and GO customers. However, only GO registered customers with a mobile service are eligible to win the Prize. A non-GO customer will be eligible to claim the Prize after successfully applying for or porting his or her mobile Service to GO.
iv. Participants must fill in the specific competition online form found on www.go.com.mt/iphone-competition/
providing the participant’s Name and Surname, Mobile number, Email address and Date of Birth.
v. Participants must follow the GO Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/go.com.mt/
vi. To increase their chances of winning, participants are encouraged to share the Competition post in their Instagram Story section.
vii. To increase their chances of winning, participants are encouraged to tag their friends in the Competition post comment section.
viii. Only one (1) entry per Participant is permitted.
5. One (1) winner will be randomly selected and rewarded with Prize. The winner will be contacted by GO’s representative through phone call between 18th October and 31st October 2021.
6. The Prize shall be an iPhone 13.
7. As a token of appreciation, every Participant shall receive a free 10GB from GO for simply by participating in this Competition. A non-GO customer will be eligible to claim 10GB for free after successfully applying for or porting his or her mobile Service to GO.
8. To claim the Prizes, the winning Participants must present a valid identity document or passport. GO reserves the right not to assign the Prize/s in the event that there is a mismatch between any of the personal details in the identity document and the online form.
9. Due to issues of stock, winners acknowledge and understand that the Prize may not be immediately available and that there may be unforeseen delays in the delivery of the Prize by GO. GO shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for such delays in delivery and the winner agrees that it shall not be entitled to take any legal or non-legal action until the Prize is delivered. In the event that the Prize/s specified become unavailable for any reason outside of GO’s control, GO may, but shall not be obliged to, substitute a prize of like or equal value.
10. By participating, Participants grant GO exclusive permission to retain, store and use their personal data, including their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the Prize/s, winning Participants agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable public relations (including any media related) requests relating to the Prize/s, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. Any winning Participant waives any claim for compensation from GO for such public relations and the use of any media taken or for any time required for such participation. Winning Participants must also be willing to wear any accessories as required for photographs and other public relations (including media) related events as required.
11. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Prize/s. The Prize/s or any unused portion thereof, are not transferable or exchangeable for any other goods or services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. GO (including employees of any GO p.l.c. subsidiary) employees and their immediate families cannot take part in this Competition.
13. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any known or suspected abuse and/or misuse of this Competition and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
14. GO processes and retains personal data in line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta. By participating in this Competition, Participants grant GO consent to be contacted for any reason in connection with the Competition.
15. This Competition is in no way associated with, sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other third party, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram. By participating in this Competition Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to GO and not to any other third party.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury and/or loss of life as a result of the Competition, the Participant’s entry, the production of the video production, the Prize/s or the winning thereof and/or any public relations (including media) related events associated therewith.
17. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that GO’s only obligation in connection with the Giveaway shall be that of delivering the Prize.
18. This Competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws, and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
19. These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
20. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile phone or 80072121 from any other local network.