1. These Italia Premium Pack (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Offer’) Special Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and must be read in conjunction with the standard general terms and conditions regulating the provision of the GO Interactive TV service and any other applicable terms and conditions regulating the service. In the event of any difference or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. At the outset, the Italia Premium Pack shall consist of Italia 2, Boing, Iris and Mediaset TGCOM 24, collectively known as Italia Premium Pack, being made available to you from the date of this Agreement or activation of service (Initial Term), on all GO Interactive TV outlet/s. GO reserves the right to alter the channel line-up at any time in accordance to law.
3. The Offer is available from 1st August 2014 and until further notice.
4. The Offer entitles customers to FREE Italia Premium Pack, upon the commencement of the GO Interactive TV service and is available Silver and Gold Interactive TV outlet/s.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, after the expiry of the Offer period, customers may opt-in to the Italia Premium Pack at the additional monthly rate of three Euros and ninety nine cents (€3.99). To subscribe to the Italia Premium Pack customers should notify GO by calling Customer Care on 8007 2121 or by visiting one of GO’s retail outlets or authorised resellers.
6. The Offer is available as a premium add-on service to all new and existing customers subscribed to GO Interactive TV.
7. The channels which form part of the Italia Premium Pack and the content thereof are under the control of third parties and therefore subject to change. By subscribing to the Offer, customers acknowledge and accept that any changes to the channels and the content thereof are outside GO’s control.
8. GO shall not be restricted from, but shall not be obliged to, issuing concurrent offers to its, or its prospective, customers. Any offer issued shall be governed by its terms and conditions and certain offers may be mutually exclusive.
9. GO reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter The Offer and these terms and conditions in accordance with the modalities and timeframes stipulated by law. For the avoidance of doubt, GO reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, provided that GO shall give customers thirty (30) days’ written notice prior to such amendments taking effect. Should customers not wish to accept the proposed amendments, customers must, within thirty (30) days of having been so notified, inform GO of such non-acceptance. For the sake of clarity, such notification of non-acceptance on customer’s part shall be deemed to constitute a termination of the agreement to the Service. Failure on the customer’s part to notify GO in writing within the stipulated time period of such non-acceptance will constitute an irrevocable acceptance of any such amendments for the duration of the agreement to the Service.
10. The Service and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malta.
11. These Terms and Conditions have been drafted and negotiated in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these Terms and Conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.