It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
1. These Mobile Add-on to Talk Anytime – 3 months FREE (hereinafter referred to as “The Offer”) Special Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and must be read in conjunction with the respective Limitless Duo Pack – Phone & Internet (“The Bundle”) Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “The Agreement”) Terms and Conditions. For ease of reference, The Agreement Terms and Conditions can be accessed from the GO website – www.go.com.mt – or acquired from any GO outlet or authorised reseller.
2. GO shall not be restricted from, but shall not be obliged to, issuing concurrent offers to its, or its prospective, customers. Any offer issued shall be governed by its special terms and conditions and certain offers may be mutually exclusive.
3. This Add-on Bundle Offer is available for customers who are new to Limitless Duo Pack.
4. The Offer entitles customers to a free mobile add-on to Talk Anytime, whereby they get free limitless calls to all GO mobile lines, for a period of three (3) months, upon the commencement of The Bundle phone service.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, after the expiry of the three (3) month offer period, the mobile add-on will remain activated at the additional monthly rate of five euros (€5). Should customer not wish to remain subscribed to the mobile add-on, prior to or after the expiry of the offer period, customer must notify GO by calling Customer Care on 8007 2121 or by visiting one of our retail outlets or authorised resellers. In this case, the customer will not incur any penalty charges.
6. The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other GO offer and is available for a limited time period.
7. Customers that do not install The Bundle within thirty (30) days from The Agreement date will not remain entitled to benefit from the Offer.
8. GO reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter The Offer and these Special Terms and Conditions in accordance with the timeframes stipulated by law.