1. GO customers may purchase additional local and roaming bundles (hereafter referred to as bundles) as an add-on to their mobile tariff plan.
2. Customers can only purchase a roaming bundle if they have chosen to have roaming activated on their tariff.
3. GO may reserve the right to offer bundles on selected tariff plans only or different bundles or bundle combinations according to tariff plan.
4. Customers on Limitless One, Two and Three may purchase the below mentioned local mobile data bundles by:
1. A 1GB add-on bundle set to be automatically renewed every month for the cost of €6 monthly or
2. A 5GB add-on bundle set to be automatically renewed every month for the cost of €12 monthly
To add or remove this functionality customers are required to visit any GO Retail Outlet. As soon as one of these add-on bundles is activated the customer will be automatically activated for Mobile Share free of charge. This bundle can only be used within the same month. Unused units will not be carried forward, and bundle will be refreshed on the 1st of every month.
b) Customers may also opt to send an SMS free of charge to 16412 containing:
1. “WEB1GB” to activate a 1GB bundle which costs €6 or
2. “WEB5GB” to activate a 5GB bundle which costs €12
Once Bundle is successfully activated, this will be valid for 30 days, from the date of the SMS confirming successful activation. This bundle does not recur and does not automatically activate Mobile Share. The free monthly bundle will always be the first to be consumed.
c) For both bundles mentioned in Clauses 4 (a) and 4 (b) above, the free monthly bundle will always be the first to be consumed.
5. Customers on Limitless One, Two and Three who wish to use mobile data whilst roaming have the following options:
a) Whilst roaming in the EU Zone 1, customers can use any local data bundle activated on their tariff according to the standard consumption priority as per clause 8 below
b) For roaming outside the EU no bundles are available, however customers can make further mobile data usage via the pay-per-use rates applicable to the country the customer is roaming in.
6. In all cases mentioned above, the charges specified shall be charged on the subsequent bill.
7. All charges deriving from these bundles include VAT but exclude Excise Tax, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
8. In cases where customers have multiple mobile data bundles activated, the following is the order how these shall be consumed:
a) Add-on Mobile data purchased via SMS commands ,
b) Add-on Mobile data of the recurring type,
c) Mobile data part of tariff plan.
9. If two consecutive bundles are purchased, they will be consumed in succession. The time-window still applies from date of purchase.
10. Local bundles can only be consumed locally.
11. Customers on Limitless One, Two and Three may at any time check the remaining balance of data in their Bundle by sending an SMS to 16415 as specified in the associated tariff plan guide on www.go.com.mt at no cost.