Music WildCard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions were last updated on 12th December 2019.
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for the offer Music Wild Card (the ‘Offer’) and should be read in conjunction with the Mobile Tariff Plan’s terms and conditions. If anything in this document is in conflict with the Mobile Plan’s terms and conditions, this document will take precedence. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
B. The Offer
- The Offer provides the free music streaming of at least one (1) music application (“music apps”) as determined by GO from time to time and subject to change. Certain conditions apply as specified in Clause B.6.
- The Offer is only applicable with specific music apps which can be changed by Us at any time.
- This Offer is applicable from 29th May, 2018, up to midnight (00.00pm) of 31st December, 2020.
- By using this Offer You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree with any of these terms, You should not make use of this Offer.
- You do not need to subscribe specifically for the Offer. You will automatically benefit from the Offer once You are subscribed to one of the mobile tariff plans and/or bundles mentioned in Clause B.9., subject to the active data bundle included in Your tariff plan and/or bundle.
- The Offer is free of charge when used on Our mobile network and You have one of the active data bundles specified in Clause B.9. When the included data bundle allowance is consumed and/or expired, Your Tariff Plan’s or bundle’s Pay Per Use (PPU) data charges apply.
- To make use of the Offer You need to download the specified music apps on Your device. The download and updating of the music apps is not free of charge and Your active data bundle will decline or PPU charges will apply during this activity. Additional content (such as advertising) featured within the music apps, videos and podcasts and/or website may not be included in the Offer and may be deducted from Your data bundle or credit balance. You may be charged from Your active data bundle or Your tariff plan’s PPU data charges since some music apps may display additional content such as adverts (picture/audio/video), extensions or third party content (for example, location sharing/tracking, GIFs, sticker market, external videos, podcasts, maps) and use analytics.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the charges incurred in downloading and/or updating these music apps.
- You will be eligible to benefit from the free music streaming as stated in Clause B.6 only if You are subscribed to one of the following mobile tariff plans and/or bundles:
- Freedom Lite Talk
- Freedom Lite Data
- Freedom Essential
- Freedom Beyond
- Smart Plus
- Smart Talk+
- Smart Data+
- Smart Talk
- Smart Data
- Smart Weekly
- Pay As You GO PLAY DIS Add-On Bundle
- Pay As You GO PLAY DAT Add-On Bundle
- Pay As You GO PLAY DOUBLE DAT Add-On Bundle
- Pay As You GO PLAY DIS WEEKLY Add-On Bundle
- Business Infinity Mobile 1
- Business Infinity Mobile 2
- Business Infinity Mobile 3
- The Offer applies in Malta and the European Union countries (Zone 1).
- In the event that You terminate one of the mobile tariff plans and/or bundles mentioned in Clause B.9., You acknowledge that You will no longer be eligible to continue to benefit from the Offer and its benefits.
- You understand that We categorise traffic for the music apps by using third party signatures. We have no control on updates applied to the music apps by their respective owners and such updates may not necessarily be reflected in the signatures. This may result in some of the associated streaming to be categorised as normal streaming. When streaming is categorised as normal streaming it will be either charged from an active data bundle or at the PPU data rates. You agree that You are not entitled to any compensation or refund in such instances.
- You may stream the music apps when connect to a Wi-Fi service. You are responsible for any charges incurred for the use of Wi-Fi Internet access when using the Offer.
C. Other Information
- The Offer applies when You stream music from the music apps downloaded directly on the device that is making use of the mobile tariff plan and/or data bundle specified in Clause B.9. If You are streaming from music apps on another device using data tethering (“hotspot”) service, data charges may apply.
- We are not responsible for the compatibility or performance of the music apps with Your device.