1. This competition is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’).
2. Access to the benefits of the Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Competition, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Competition.
3. This Competition is open between 26th May and 15th July 2021.
4. 5 winners will be picked at random and contacted via phone call by GO’s representative between 19th and 21st July 2021.
5. Each winner will win 1x Nintendo Switch™ gaming console (‘the Prize’).
6. All account holders in favour of whom a government voucher of three hundred euro (€300) for internet services (‘the voucher’) would have been redeemed shall be automatically entered into the draw for the Prize unless they inform GO otherwise.
7. Winners will automatically be selected from those GO customers holding a GO account in their name and in favour of which eligible account and eligible related services the voucher would have been redeemed.
8. In the event that the Prize specified becomes unavailable for any reason outside of GO’s control, GO may, but shall not be obliged to, substitute a Prize of like or equal value. The winning participant accepts the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies GO in respect of any claim for any accident, property damage, injury, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The winning Participant is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
9. By participating, Participants grant GO exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. The winning participant waives any claim for compensation from GO for the use of such media taken or for any time required for such participation. The winning participant must also be willing to wear any accessories as required for photographs and other media related events as required.
10. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Prize. The Prize or any unused portion thereof, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and cannot be taken as cash.
11. GO employees (including employees of any GO p.l.c. subsidiary) and their families cannot take part in this Competition.
12. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any abuse and/or misuse of this Competition and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
13. GO processes and retains personal data in line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Nintendo or any other third party.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law GO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the Competition, the Participant’s entry, the Prize or the winning thereof, and/or the participation of the events included in the Prize.
16. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that GO’s only obligation in connection with the Competition shall be that of delivering the Prize to the winning Participants.
17. This Competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
18. These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
19. For more information, please contact Customer Care www.go.com.mt/contact-us