It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
1. The Online Phone Directory available on this website is owned and operated by GO p.l.c.
2. Visitors to GO’s (for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions GO shall be deemed to mean GO p.l.c. and Mobisle Communictions Limited) website who make use of the Online Phone Directory Service are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not access and/or otherwise use the Online Phone Directory Service.
3. The Online Phone Directory provides access to the Subscriber details of those GO Subscribers or any other local telecommunications company Subscribers who have consented to have their data processed for the purposes of being in the Phone Directory. Subscriber data may consist of the Subscriber’s name, profession/qualifications, surname, address and telephone number. GO has obtained its Subscriber data from the Subscribers themselves. This Subscriber Data is the same data that appears in GO’s printed directory, but updated up to the date indicated in the Online Phone Directory. Other Subscribers’ data is provided by their respective telecommunications operator. GO does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the data or guarantee the level of service provided by third parties.
4. GO is required to share the details of the registered users who opt to be included in its Online Phone Directory with its subsidiaries, associates, agents and other telecommunications operators.
5. GO does not require users of its Online Phone Directory to register their details prior to carrying out a search on the Online Phone Directory.
6. The Online Phone Directory makes use of various functions that allows users to carry out searches using, amongst other criteria:
a. The Subscriber’s name and surname;
b. The Company name, where applicable; and
c. By entering a GO fixed line number and clicking search to obtain the Subscriber’s registered name, surname, address and company name where applicable. This is known as the Reverse Directory Search and includes the information of GO Subscribers who have consented to have their data processed in this manner. Subscribers may request their removal from the Reverse Directory Search by contacting GO on Freephone 80072121, by email or by writing to: GO, Attn.: Customer Experience, Triq Fra Diegu, Marsa MRS1501, Malta. Pay as you GO users may alter their preferences by logging into My GO.
7. GO makes every effort to ensure that all the Subscriber data is accurate and regularly updated. GO accepts no responsibility and expressly excludes any liability in relation to any errors or omissions that may reveal themselves in the Subscriber data and in relation to any damage that may result from such errors or omissions. GO further accepts no responsibility and expressly excludes any liability for any damage that may arise from the unauthorised acts of third parties.
8. Should any Subscriber become aware of any errors or omissions in respect of his data, he is kindly requested to communicate the same to GO in order that such default may be remedied. GO is only responsible for the accuracy of the data found in the Online Phone Directory for those instances where it has complete control of such data. GO is not responsible for third party processing of such data.
9. Users of the Online Phone Directory service acknowledge and agree that GO shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, sustained by them or any otherwise affected third party by reason of any loss of data or other information failure in or breakdown of, or reduction in quality of, the Service provided, however long such failure, breakdown, or reduction in quality shall last.
10. GO endeavours to protect the right to privacy of its Subscribers and any user of the Online Phone Directory. Should an Online Phone Directory Subscriber wish to become ex-directory, or an ex-directory Subscriber wish to be included in the Online Phone Directory, the Subscriber should contact his telecommunications operator. In the case of GO, such contact may be made on Freephone 80072121, by email or by writing to: GO, Attn.: Customer Experience, Triq Fra Diegu, Marsa MRS1501, Malta. Pay as you GO users may alter their preferences by logging into My GO.
11. GO uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of the personal data accessible through the Online Phone Directory. However by their very nature, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. GO accepts no responsibility and expressly excludes any liability for any disclosure of registration data due to errors in transmission or unauthorised acts of third parties.
12. The Online Phone Directory Service is governed in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Malta and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malta. By accessing the Service, users are reminded of their obligations under Maltese law when searching or otherwise processing any Subscriber data accessed through GO’s website and of the penalties that they would be liable to incur thereunder in the event of breach thereof.
13. These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
For more information, please contact GO on 80072121 or via email.