1. Pay As You GO Base is owned and operated by Mobisle Communications Ltd (‘GO’) and the applicable rates as quoted herein shall be effective from 3rd July 2012.
2. Access to the benefits of Pay As You GO Base and the services available through it is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this service, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
3. Pay As You GO Base is an extension of the Pay As You GO service also owned by Mobisle Communications Ltd (‘GO’). All Terms and Conditions that apply to Pay As You GO are applicable to Pay As You GO Base.
4. All new Pay As You GO subscriptions shall be automatically activated on the Pay As You GO Base plan.
5. Customers may migrate from any other Pay As You GO tariff plan to the Pay As You GO Base by calling Customer Care on 146.
6. First time migration to Pay As You GO Base is free of charge. All subsequent migrations cost €2.
7. The following charges apply:
a. Calls to local numbers are charged €0.25/min
b. SMS sent to local numbers are charged €0.05/SMS
c. Internet usage done locally and whilst roaming in EU Zone 1 are charged 10c/MB.
d. Calls and SMS charges from Malta to International numbers:
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom||€0.93c||€0.25c||€0.23c|
|Algeria, Australia, Canada, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, New Zealand, Tunisia, USA||€0.65c||€0.30c||€0.23c|
|Ascension Isl., Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australian External Territory, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Diego Garcia, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gambia, Gaza Strip, Georgia, Ghana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City), Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe||€1.09||€0.35c||€0.23|
|Burkina Faso, Cuba, Falkland Islands, Gabon, Greenland, Sao Tome and Principe, Vanuatu, American Samoa, Grenada, all Premium and Satellite networks||€2.91||
To benefit from 1021 rates, dial 1021 before the country code complete with the international number (e.g. UK 1021 0044 XXXXXXXX)
8. All call charges are quoted and charged on a per minute basis.
9. The charges specified in clause 7 above are inclusive of VAT.
10. Different charges apply while roaming. Click here for further details on the roaming charges.
11. GO will use its best endeavours to provide a prompt and continuing service, however you hereby acknowledge that faults may lead to temporary unavailability of such a service.
12. GO cannot accept responsibility for offers related to the provision of its services other than those specified in its own advertisements and publications.
13. Any information provided by GO at the time of registration is considered to be correct. GO reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving 30 days’ prior notice. Should you not accept such modification, you have the right to withdraw from the service without penalty. Any changes governing the Pay As You GO Base service shall come into effect immediately and shall be communicated through GO’s website and/or through the relevant, new Pay As You GO Base literature.
14. MobIsle Communications Ltd. (‘GO’) processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
15. GO takes your privacy seriously and is committed to managing your personal data transparently and fairly. You acknowledge and agree that GO will retain your personal data, traffic data and other related data in line with any applicable Data Retention obligations; and in the case of traffic and billing data of paid and uncontested bills for no longer than one year (the term) after the bill due is paid and settled in full. You agree that any action for contesting the bill will be solely and exclusively available during this term. You also agree and consent that your personal data, traffic data and communications data relating to your use of the electronic communications service will be retained and processed in line with the applicable Data Protection legislation and that GO may disclose any of this:
1. Between the subsidiaries of GO p.l.c. group and other third parties for the purpose of providing better value and services in particular on the electronic communications services or other services as might be provided by the group. The group commits to preserve all your rights as data subject at all times; and
2. If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce the terms of the Agreement, respond to claims that any use of the Services violates the rights of third parties, or otherwise to protect the rights, property or personal safety of GO p.l.c. group and its subsidiaries, its users and the public.
16. GO’s General Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more details.
17. GO’s Disconnection Policy applies. Click here for details.