1) Pay As You GO Starter SIM pack (hereinafter SIM Pack) is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (GO) and the applicable rates as quoted herein shall be effective from 20th August 2019.
2) Access to the benefits of the SIM Pack is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this service, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
3) The SIM Pack is an extension of the Pay As You GO service also owned by Mobisle Communications Ltd (‘GO’). All Terms and Conditions that apply to Pay As You GO are applicable to Pay As You GO Base. Visit https://www.go.com.mt/terms-and-conditions-category/mobile/mobile-tariffs for applicable rates.
4) Upon successful activation customers will be awarded with the below benefits:
5) You will benefit from the rewards above mentioned only one-time upon successful activation of the new SIM Pack
6) The free calls, SMS and mobile internet awarded are valid for 28 days from the date of successful SIM Pack activation as per Clause 4 above and are valid for local usage and whilst roaming in the EU (Zone 1) as specified in clause 4a. Any over and above usage made, SMS and mobile internet are given as part of this offer will be charged at the rates applicable to the customer’s Pay As You GO tariff plan. Any calls and mobile internet usage made whilst roaming over and above the allocated bundle, will incur the standard roaming charges. Click here for further details on the roaming charges
7) In the event that the 28 day time-window associated with each of the free rewards as per Clause 5 above has expired or any of the rewards given has been totally consumed any calls, SMS and mobile internet usage made will be charged according to the customer’s Pay As You GO tariff plan.
8) Any unutilised mobile internet units remaining after the expiry of the 28 day period will be lost.
9) The usual data roaming charges apply when using data services from abroad.
10) To check the remaining balances of the free rewards given in conjunction with this offer, customers must send a blank SMS to 16415. Querying the bundles is free of charge.
11) Customers benefitting from this Offer will have their free bundles decremented in the following manner:
12) Customers benefitting from this Offer will be able to migrate to GO Pay Monthly at any time. Should customers migrate from Pay As You GO to a GO Pay Monthly Plan during the offer validity period they will not continue to benefit from this offer. Any unused free calls, SMS and mobile internet units will not be transferred to the new tariff plan and will be lost.
13) Customers migrating from GO Pay Monthly plans to Pay As You GO during the offer period are not eligible for this Offer.
14) All other charges are according to your particular Pay As You GO tariff plan, apply.
15) Other Terms and Condition relating to your respective Pay As You GO tariff plan and Smart Three Top-up plan apply.
16) GO’s Pay As You GO Disconnection Policy applies.
17) The maximum call duration is 60 minutes and calls shall be automatically terminated when the 60 minutes have elapsed.
18) This Offer does not apply on the following services:
For these services, the standard rates apply.
19) This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer that GO may launch from time to time.
20) GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from this offer if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this offer.
21) GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this offer at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website (www.go.com.mt).
22) GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested or permitted by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
23) For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (FREE from a GO mobile connection) or on 79 222 146 (from any other connection), or visit www.go.com.mt.
24) GO’s general Pay As You GO and/or post-paid terms and conditions and any other relevant GO terms and conditions shall apply.