1. Pay As You GO Home Pack, thereinafter referred to as ‘the tariff’ is owned and operated by Mobisle Communications Ltd (‘GO’).
3. The tariff is an extension of the Pay As You GO service also owned by GO. All Terms and Conditions that apply to Pay As You GO are applicable to the tariff.
4. You may only subscribe to the tariff:
a. by activating your Home Pack mobile community;
b. by accepting to form part of a Home Pack mobile community;
c. by migrating from a Home Pack compatible Pay Monthly Plan to Pay As You GO and you already form part of a Home Pack mobile community. In this case you will be able to initially only migrate to the tariff and should you wish to change to another Pay As You GO tariff plan you first need to exit the Home Pack mobile community you form part of.
5. The benefits and charges associated with the tariff are as follows:
|GO mobile numbers in Home Pack mobile community||Unlimited||€0.05|
|GO fixed number in Home Pack mobile community||Unlimited||–|
|All other calls / SMS||€0.25||€0.05|
|Video calls to other local mobile numbers||€0.51||–|
6. Call rates are quoted and are charged on a per minute basis and refer to local calls and SMS only. Charges are inclusive of VAT.
7. Click here for further details on the standard roaming charges. The free unlimited minutes towards the community are applicable whilst in Malta only.
8. The benefits of the tariff include free unlimited mobile minutes awarded to you every month as a member in an active Home Pack mobile community. These unlimited minutes will be awarded to you every month, on the date upon which you originally joined or created your Home Pack mobile community. These minutes are to be used towards the other GO mobile numbers part of the same Home Pack mobile community and towards the GO home fixed line number subscribed to the same Home Pack. For more information and terms and conditions associated with these free unlimited minutes and the Home Pack mobile community click here. For details of how to set up your Home Pack mobile community click here.
9. The maximum duration is 60 minutes and calls shall be automatically terminated when the 60 minutes have elapsed.
10. GO will use its best endeavours to provide a prompt and continuing service, however you hereby acknowledge that faults may lead to temporary unavailability of such a service.
11. GO cannot accept responsibility for offers related to the provision of its services other than those specified in its own advertisements and publications.
12. Any information provided by GO at the time of registration is considered to be correct. GO reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving 30 days’ prior notice. Should you not accept such modification, you have the right to withdraw from the service without penalty. Any changes governing the Pay As You GO Home Pack service shall come into effect immediately and shall be communicated through GO’s website and/or through the relevant literature.
13. GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
14. GO takes your privacy seriously and is committed to managing your personal data transparently and fairly. You acknowledge and agree that GO will retain your personal data, traffic data, and other related data in line with any applicable Data Retention obligations. You also agree abd consent that your personal data, traffic data and communications data relating to your use of the electronic communications and data relating to your use of the electronic communications service will be retained and processed in line with the applicable Data Protection legislation and that GO may disclose any of this;
a. Between the subsidiaries of GO p.l.c group and other third parties for the purpose of providing better value and services in particular on the electronic communications services or other services as might be provided by the group. The group commits to preserve all your rights as data subject at all times; and
b. If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce the terms of the Agreement, respond to claims that any use of the Services violates the rights of third parties, or otherwise to protect the rights, property or personal safety of GO p.l.c group and its subsidiaries, its users and the public.
15. GO’s General Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more details.
16. GO’s Disconnection Policy applies. Click here for details.
17. You may further customise your Pay As You GO Home Pack tariff plan by purchasing any optional add-ons which GO may make available from time to time. In each case and as applicable the respective Terms and Conditions of the specific additional services opted for will also apply.
18. GO may from time to time introduce promotional offers which may or may not be applicable to the tariff plan. Before subscribing to any promotional Offer it is your responsibility to read the respective Terms and Conditions to ensure that the benefits associated with the Offer apply to your tariff plan.