These terms and conditions were last updated on the 22nd of February 2022.
GO Dis Bundle
This contract summary provides the main elements of this service offer as required by EU law. It helps to make a comparison between service offers. Complete information about the service is provided in other documents.
GO Dis Bundle are pre-paid mobile telephony plans offered on a subscription basis. End-users may opt for various Play Plans which come bundled with data, minutes and SMS. In line with our fair usage policy, we may limit the volume of data allowance whilst roaming in EU Zone 1. Further information on monthly access fees and allowances is indicated in the ‘Price’ segment below.
Speeds of the internet service and remedies
Mobile data speeds for the GO Dis Bundle are subject to the type of device and network coverage quality. The mobile network can deliver an approximate maximum download internet speed of 210Mbps and approximate upload speed of 50Mbps when using 4G+ technology. We will endeavour to provide you with a consistent and fault-free service, however we acknowledge that this may not always be possible. If you encounter a fault or a problem with our service, you should inform us and we will look into it. If, upon further investigation you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you may contact the Malta Communications Authority (MCA), Valletta Waterfront, Valletta, or in any other office they may hold at the time.
|Standard Data Bundle Allocation||5 GB|
|Extra Data Bundle (Homepack Community)||5 GB|
|Call Minutes (Local, EU, UK)||200 + Unlimited towards GO|
|10 GB For 24 Hour||€ 1|
|1000 Minutes for 24 Hour||€ 1|
|Additional charges when exceeding monthly allowances|
|Mobile Data||€2.00 per 100MB|
|Calls to local numbers and when roaming in Zone 1||€0.25 per Minute|
|SMS to local and Zone 1 numbers||€0.10 per SMS|
Duration, renewal and termination
Subscription service available on a 28-day auto-recurring basis. No penalty apply upon disconnection or early termination of the subscription or upon migration to another tariff plan with a lower monthly access fee.
Features for end-users with disabilities
Our Dis bundle is compatible with all devices including devices specifically designed for end-users with disabilities. If further help is required please contact us on 80072121 or else a chat service is available both on our website or on Whatsapp using the following number: +35679707970
Pay As You GO PLAY – DIS Add-on Bundle
These terms and conditions were last updated on 28th October 2020.
- These terms and conditions are for an Add-on and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions, the Product terms and conditions, the Bundled Plan terms and conditions and the Tariff Plan terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- The Add-on applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which you have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
The Add-on Bundle
- The Pay As You GO PLAY DIS add-on Bundle (the ‘Add-on`) is a Pay As You GO mobile service provided by Us.
- You subscribe to this Add-on by sending an SMS (free of charge) containing the word ‘DIS’ to 16410.
- The Add-on is only available on Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff.
- This Add-on is regulated by the following terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Add-on You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions below. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Add-on.
- This Add-on is effective as from 28th September 2020
- This Add-on is valid until 31st Oct 2021.
- The Add-on consists of the following:
|a.||Add-on||Pay As You GO PLAY DIS|
|b.||Standard Fee||€8.99 every 4 weeks|
|Local Benefits Include:|
|c.||Calls to any local number||200 minutes|
|d.||Calls to Home Pack Community Members||Unlimited|
|e.||SMS to any local number||Unlimited|
|g.||Home Pack Community free additional Mobile Data||5Gb|
|EU Roaming Benefits Include:|
|h.||Calls whilst in the Zone 1 countries||The minutes stipulated in B.6.c are also applicable when calling Maltese,Zone 1 numbers (mobile and fixed) whilst in the Zone 1 countries and UK. Whilst the minutes stipulated in B.6.d are not applicable when calling Maltese and Zone 1 numbers (mobile and fixed) whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.|
|i.||SMS whilst in the Zone 1 countries||Unlimited SMS to Maltese and Zone 1 mobile numbers whilst roaming in Zone 1 countries.|
|j.||Data whilst in the Zone 1 countries||The data units stipulated in B.6.f and B.6.g are also applicable when making use of mobile data whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.|
Explanation of Charges
- Unless otherwise stated all charges quoted in this Add-on are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of Excise Tax.
- The fee stipulated is clause B.6.b is payable upon subscription to the Add-on as per clause B.2.
- Upon sending the relevant code by SMS to 16410, verification will be made by Us as to whether there is sufficient credit on Your Pay As You GO SIM Card for the Add-on to be assigned. If not, the Add-on will not be assigned, in which case the standard pay-per-use rates of Your tariff will continue to apply.
- Further to C.3, should enough credit be available for the Add-on to be assigned, You should still await the SMS confirmation from Our end that the Add-on has actually been assigned before making any usage. Any usage done before You receive such confirmation from Us will be rated at the standard pay-per-use rates applicable on Your main tariff plan.
- The Add-on will be automatically renewed every 4 weeks (or 28 days), assuming there is sufficient credit on Your Pay As You GO SIM Card. If the credit available upon renewal is insufficient, the renewal process will remain active for 28 days. Upon topping-up during these 28 days, the applicable fee shall automatically be deducted from the available credit and the Add-on will be renewed. Should You not wish the auto-renewal to take place, You should send the SMS with the phrase ‘STOP DIS’ to 16410 (free of charge) before the expiry date, to stop the Add-on from automatically renewing upon expiry.
- Once the benefits included in the Add-on and the additional calls and mobile data to Home Pack Community members are consumed, the applicable pay-per-use rates until the expiry of the Add-on validity period shall be those mentioned in the Pay As You GO PLAY tariff Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) for both local and roaming usage whilst in the Zone 1 countries & UK.
- Unless You have enough credit for Us to charge the applicable pay-per-use rate, You will not be able to do any activity usage on Your Smartphone or other device. You will be required to top-up Your mobile credit to do any activity usage.
- Should the Add-on not auto-renew for any reason, the charges applicable will be the pay-per-use rates as mentioned in the Pay As You GO PLAY tariff.
- You should refer to the list of Zone 1 countries in the relevant section on roaming on Our website. The standard roaming rates apply for roaming outside Zone 1 countries. All rates are specified in Our website.
Explanation of Benefits Included
- The voice calls in B.6.c, B.6.d and B.6.h are decremented on a per minute basis.
- You can join a Home Pack Community when You are subscribed to this Add-on. If You do so, You will be entitled to the additional Home Pack Community minutes stated in clause B.6.d and additional free mobile data as specified in clause B.6.g.
- The Home Pack Community minutes made whilst roaming will be decremented from the minutes specified in B.6.c if available or else charged at the applicable pay-per-use rate as stipulated in the Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff T&Cs.
- The data units included in the Add-on and the free additional Home Pack Community mobile data are decremented on a per Kb basis, both locally and while roaming.
- Once the Add-on is auto-renewed, the voice benefits are reset and any remaining balances of minutes included in the Add-on are lost. Any data units still available from B.6.f upon renewal can accumulate up to 100Gb. For avoidance of doubt the data units will continue to accumulate once the same Add-on is automatically renewed or purchased. Otherwise, all the accumulated data units will be lost.
- Any data units still available from B.6.g will be reset upon auto-renewal of Add-on and any remaining data units will be lost.
- You may query the remaining balances of the benefits included in the Add-on, by sending a blank SMS to 16415 free of charge. You will receive the information through an SMS.
- Any activity made towards premium-rated or other special numbers is specifically excluded from the benefits included in the Add-on and consequently will not be deducted from the benefits specified in clause B.6. These will be charged separately at the applicable rates.
Interaction with Similar Add-ons or Offers
- Once You successfully subscribe to the Add-on, You acknowledge that:
- The benefits included in the Add-on and the applicable pay-per-use charges will have priority over any other Super Top Up benefit previously assigned until the validity period of the Add-on expires.
- Your registration to a Super Top-Up will be automatically cancelled once the Add-on is successfully assigned. This implies that Your next top-up of €10 or more will not automatically re-assign any related benefits.
- Should You wish to benefit again from any Super Top-Up made available by Us at the time, You will have to apply a-new for the selected top-up benefits. You also acknowledge that upon successful registration to a Super Top-Up You will automatically be unsubscribed from the Add-on. This implies that the Add-on will not auto-renew upon expiry.
- You also acknowledge that should You reapply to a Super Top-Up benefit whilst still benefitting from the Add-on, the benefits included in the Add-on will have priority over any other Super Top Up benefit until the expiry date of the Add-on.
- Should You wish to renew Your Add-on before the expiry period, all benefits included are reassigned in full and another 4 week validity period will apply.
- We may make various add-ons available with this Add-on. All such add-ons are clearly indicated on Our Website.
- Should You decide to opt for an add-on on top of Add-on, then You acknowledge that in conjunction with these T&Cs, the T&Cs for the selected add-on/s shall also apply.
- This Add-on is not compatible with the hereunder listed add-ons:
- GO Text, Talk or Data
- Speak EASY
- Smart Start, Talk or Data
- DIS Weekly
- TLK – Value Pack
- Any roaming data usage over and above the data units included in this Add-on as specified in B.6.f and B.6.g, and any other data pay-per-use usage in any other country worldwide has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data service and upon reaching €40 of roaming data usage, You will be notified via SMS that your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that you can Opt-out of this capping by sending an SMS with the word OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data usage as unlimited and without capping. To make sure that future roaming data usage would be capped again at €50 you should send an SMS with the word OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
- This Add-on is designed, for customers habitually residing in Malta with occasional travel, and is not intended for permanent roaming. More detail of Our EU roaming fair usage policy can be found in The Product Terms and Conditions.GO, Fra Diegu Street Marsa,MRS 1501, Malta
T: 8007 2121
Company Registration No.: C22334
EXO 413 VAT Registration No.: MT1282-6209