This contract summary provides the main elements of this service offer as required by EU law. It helps to make a comparison between service offers. Complete information about the service is provided in other documents.
Services and equipment
- Description of main characteristics; Fixed wireless mobile internet
- Terminal equipment: SmartHub Modem
- Includes Try and Buy for 30 days
Speeds of the internet service and remedies
|Internet Service (Download Speed / Upload Speed)
||Up to 35 / 15 Mbps
|Data Usage Cap
Remedies: We will endeavour to provide you with a consistent and fault-free service, however we acknowledge that this may not always be possible. If you encounter a fault or a problem with our service, you should inform us and we will look into it. If, upon further investigation you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you may contact the Malta Communications Authority (MCA), Valletta Waterfront, Valletta, or in any other office they may hold at the time.
||€30 per month
|2 year agreement
||€25 per month
Activation Fee 1
|Non-Direct Debit Mandate charge per bill issued
||€1 per month
||€2 per bill
|Internet Technician Support
||€30 per visit
1 Not applicable with a 2 year agreement
Duration, renewal and termination
- Available on a 2 year agreement or month on month basis
- Following the 24-month term the subscriber can decide to terminate or renew the Service. The subscriber can also decide to retain any or all the services individually.
Penalties (Applicable only with a 2 year agreement)
|Early Termination Fee (1st Year)
|Early Termination Fee (2nd Year)
Features for end-users with disabilities: N/A
Full Terms and Conditions
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for a tariff plan and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which you have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
- By subscribing to the Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to the Tariff
B. The Service
- We will provide You with the Internet access service (the ‘Service’) as specified in Your Application Form. The details of Your Service are specified in these terms and conditions.
- The Service starts on the date You subscribe and start an Agreement with Us.
- This Service does not require a visit by Our technicians at Your home address as it is a plug and play service.
- The speed that can be attained on Our mobile network may vary depending on a number of factors, such as Our Network strength, the location of the modem in Your premises, the number of services You have connected to the Internet at any point in time, the equipment You are using, as well as the connection speed that can be reached by Your devices. You may thus not always be able to reach the maximum speeds available to You on this Service. You agree that such limitations may exist for the duration of Your Service with Us.
- If it results that the speed that can be attained in Your premises is lower than the minimum specified for the Service, You may within thirty (30) days from the Service activation, terminate this Service without incurring any penalties as per the terms specified in clause G.1.
- By signing the Application Form, You are accepting the Service with any limitations as specified in these clauses. You agree that no reduction in or abatement of the applicable charges shall be given if the speed stated in the Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges is ultimately not achieved. Unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, this Service is offered on a contended basis, meaning that the bandwidth is shared amongst a number of users in Your area. The quality of the Service may thus vary, depending on the number of users who are accessing the Service at the same time. We may enforce bandwidth usage measures to ensure that everyone in the area can benefit from the Service.
- We are not responsible for the speed attained by third party services, including websites.
- We employ a Traffic Management Policy which can be found on Our website
- ‘Home’ means that the Premises where the Service is registered is used wholly:
- For residential purposes;
- As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this Residential Tariff Plan.
D. The Tariff
- The Plug N GO Home Internet Plan (the ‘Tariff’) is a fixed Internet Service provided by Us. The Service is only provided to be used in the Home address that is specified on the Application Form. You subscribe to this Tariff by signing an Agreement with Us.
- If you want to change your Home address, You require to contact Us prior to moving the device. The use of the device in any other address from the one noted on the Application Form is not permitted. If You are in breach of these terms, We reserve the right to terminate and/or suspend your Tariff.
- The Tariff is provided with a data bundle per month. Once this data bundle is used the Service will be suspended until the end of the month. On the first day of the month a new data bundle will be automatically assigned. Any data that was not consumed from the previous month will be lost.
- The Tariff consists of the following:
||Charges & Details
(No agreement )
(2 year agreement )
||One Time Activation Charge
(Applicable with no agreement option )
(Data Usage Cap)
|Up to 35Mbps
||Typical Speed Range
||Try and Buy
||Non-Direct Debit Mandate charge/bill issued
E. Explanation of Charges
- Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this Tariff are inclusive of VAT but are exclusive of any other taxes which may be applicable.
- Monthly Fee:
- The rental charge in clause D.4.b applies if You bind Yourself to retain the Tariff for a period of two (2) years.
- The rental charge in clause D.4.a applies for a minimum of one (1) month. You can pause this Tariff for a maximum period of six (6) months.
- One Time Activation Fee specified in clause D.4.c. is non refundable.
- Direct Debit Mandate (DDM) is the default payment method of this Tariff. If You opt not to pay via DDM, a €1.00 monthly charge applies per bill issued as per clause D.4.i.
- This Tariff is by default an e-billing tariff. This means that You will receive Your bill through electronic means by using Our e-billing functionality available through Our Website. You agree to register for this functionality and to supply Us with a valid e-mail address where We may notify You when your bill is available as well as send You other relevant information. Otherwise a charge applies as per clause D.4.j.
F. Explanation of Service Description
- The download and upload speeds indicated in clause D.4.e are ‘up to’ speeds. The actual speed attained may vary depending on a number of factors as explained in clause B.4.
- This service requires the use of a modem provided by Us, the cost of which is specified in clause D.4.c
- The Service is provided with a self-installation option. If You would like Us to install the Service for You, We may do so at a charge as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
G. Try and Buy
- With this Tariff You are eligible for a Try and Buy of thirty (30) days. This means that within these days You can decide to stop the agreement without incurring the termination penalties. You may do so by visiting one of Our authorised outlets and return the modem. The modem must be returned in good working condition and with the original packaging. If these terms are not met, You will be charged a penalty fee of €150. For the avoidance of doubt when benefiting from Try & Buy the monthly fee quoted in D.4.a or b will remain applicable.
H. Minimum Term
- When You subscribe to a two (2) year contract:
- The minimum term for this Tariff is twenty-four (24) months;
- If you terminate the Agreement during the minimum term and after the Try and Buy cooling off period, You will be billed an early termination fee of :
- €150, inclusive of VAT and excluding all other taxes if the Tariff is terminated during the first year from the signing of the Agreement; and
- €75 or the remaining monthly tariff, whichever is the lowest. This is inclusive of VAT and excluding all other taxes if the Tariff is terminated during the second year from the signing of the Agreement.
I. Other Important Terms
- If We identify that the Service is not being used in line with the terms stipulated in this Agreement, We reserve the right to terminate/suspend the Service.