One-Time €50 Home Pack discount
This Refer a Friend Reward Scheme is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’).
- Access to the benefits of this Refer a Friend Reward Scheme (the Scheme) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Scheme, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Scheme.
- These special Terms and Conditions for the Scheme are in addition to and must be read in conjunction with the Home Pack Terms and Conditions. For ease of reference, the Home Pack Terms and Conditions can be accessed from the GO website – https://www.go.com.mt/terms-and-conditions-category/packages – or acquired from any GO outlet or authorised reseller. For the avoidance of doubt, after the expiry of the Scheme, customer will remain activated on the Home Pack internet service and will continue being charged the monthly rate as stipulated in the Home Pack internet service terms and conditions
- The Scheme will open on Wednesday 14th April 2021 and will end on Tuesday 31st August 2021.
- The Scheme will entitle both the existing and new Home Pack customers for a one-time €50 credit on account subject to meeting all the conditions of the Scheme.
- Rules to participate: Participants must be an existing customer to Home Pack, whereby s/he refers a new Home Pack on the 24 month price guarantee option. For the avoidance of doubt, the new customer must have not been subscribed to a GO Home Pack prior to 14th April 2021.
- To be eligible to the Scheme the new Home Pack customer needs to present the voucher code at time of application to the service, which may be done through our website or at a GO Outlet. No voucher can be submitted once the application has been submitted.
- No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Scheme. The Scheme or any unused portion thereof, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and cannot be taken as cash.
- Unless otherwise stated the Scheme is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- If the new service isn’t installed within 30 days, from the day of applying for the service, the Scheme is not applicable for both the new & existing GO customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all participants must be 18 years or over.
- GO employees (including employees of any GO p.l.c. subsidiary) and their families cannot take part in the Scheme.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any abuse and/or misuse of the Scheme and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- GO processes and retains personal data in-line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta.
- The Scheme and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
- For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile phone or 80072121 from any other local network.