These terms and conditions were last updated on 9th June 2020
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User License Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms and Conditions
2. If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
3. The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
1. ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed are used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this Residential Tariff Plan.
C. The Tariff
1. The TV Tariff Plan (the ‘Tariff’) to which You are subscribed is a Residential TV Service provided by Us. The Interactive TV Service is only provided in conjunction with a fixed voice Service registered with Us. You subscribe to the Tariff by signing an Agreement with Us.
2. The Tariff is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to the Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to the Tariff.
3. The Tariff consists of the following:
|Standalone Interactive TV||Digital Terrestrial|
|Tariff Plan||Gold 1||Silver 1||Start||Silver|
|a.||Standard monthly fee – main stream||€32.00||€22.00||€10.00||€14.99|
|b.||Monthly fee for additional stream||€5/stream||€5/stream||€5/stream||€5/stream|
|Home Pack Interactive TV (Prior May 2019)||Home Pack Interactive TV (Post May 2019)||Digital Terrestrial|
|Tariff Plan||Gold||Silver||Start||Entertainment 2||Silver|
|c||Standard monthly fee – main stream||€10.00 / €20.00*||Included /||€5.00||€9.99||€14.99|
|d||24 Month Price Guarantee monthly fee – main stream||n/a||n/a||€5.00||€5.99||n/a|
|e||Monthly fee for additional stream||€5/stream||€5 /stream||€5/stream||€5/stream||€5/stream|
*Applicable with Home Pack Speed King
|Interactive TV||Digital Terrestrial|
|h.||GO Interactive TV Box||€70||€70||€70||€70||n/a|
|i.||TV Box or CAM||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||€60.00|
1 Silver & Gold are not applicable with the Home Pack launched in May 2019.
2 Entertainment is only applicable with Home Packs launched post to May 2019.
|Interactive TV||Digital Terrestrial|
|j.||Installation for main outlet||€60||€60||€60||€60||€60|
|k.||Installation per additional outlet||€30||€30||€30||€30||€30|
D. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this Tariff Plan are inclusive of VAT.
2. Monthly Fee:
a. The charge in clause C.3.b applies if You subscribe to activate the Service for viewing over more than one television set.
3. Other Charges:
a. The GO Interactive Box specified in clause C.3.h is required to access the Service, whether You opt to subscribe for the HD channels or otherwise.
4. You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.
E. Explanation of Service Description
1. The Tariff may include Interactive Services. Where this is the case, the details are as specified from time to time in the product guide on Our website. You may request a printed copy from one of Our retail outlets.
2. The Interactive Services are being provided to You as an added value service. You understand and agree that the rights holders of certain Content may request the discontinuation of some or all of these features and We will be obliged to comply immediately and without the need to give You any advance notice.
3. Video On Demand (the ‘VOD’) allows You to view certain Programmes on a given channel on demand. The schedule of Programmes and their availability is determined by Our third party provider.
F. Other Important Terms
1. TV Installation is limited to Our Equipment. We exclude ourselves from installing Third Party Equipment and anything related to the Broadband service. For any avoidance of doubt, Chromecast is provided on a self-install basis.
2. If the fixed voice Service over which Your Interactive TV Service is provided is suspended or terminated, the Interactive TV Service will be suspended or terminated as well.