UNLIMITED STUDENTS BUNDLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions were last updated 18th May 2021
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of Service with Us, together with the following terms and conditions (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The End User License Agreement (EULA)
b. The Product Terms and Conditions
c. The General Terms & Conditions
2. The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which You have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff Plan, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
3. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff Plan, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it as well as these and any other applicable terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
4. If in the reasonable opinion of GO, Your Usage of the Tariff is excessive, we may ask You to moderate this Usage. If after we have informed You to moderate Usage, You fail to do so, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your tariff or migrate You to another tariff plan. Furthermore, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Tariff if You abuse of the Tariff and/or Use in in a way which is not intended.
5. This Tariff is being made available to You as a student eligible for this offer. We reserve the right to confirm your eligibility for the Tariff by asking You to provide the official email issued by the Education Department.
|Minutes||Unlimited towards Local numbers from Malta, EU, UK|
|SMS||Unlimited towards Local numbers from Malta, EU, UK|
|Data||Unlimited Local Data
30 GB Monthly Allowance when roaming in EU & UK
|Bundle Validity||12 Months|
5. Your voucher is only redeemable once.
6. You can subscribe to one or more Optional bundles during the agreement period.
7. The voucher is valid for 365 days from the date of redemption of Your voucher with Us, which date is inclusive.
8. The monthly fee of this Tariff is deducted from Your voucher. For the first month, Your EU Data bundle will be allocated on a pro-rated basis.
9. The 30 GB EU Data allowance is reset on a monthly basis and any remaining balance from the previous month is not accumulated.
10. You may query the remaining balance of the bundles include in Your Tariff as applicable via the GO App, or by sending an SMS to 16415 free of charge. You will receive the information through an SMS.
11. The benefits included in this Tariff and Optional Add-Ons are decremented as follows:
· Calls will be deducted on a per minute basis
· SMS will be deducted per SMS
· Mobile data will be deducted in chunks of 1KB
12. If You keep on Using Your mobile data beyond the EU data allowances of Your tariff, any Usage will be charged on a €5 per 500MB basis as per up to a total pay per Use data Usage of 20GB. Thereafter, a pay per Use rate of 10c/MB will be charged.
13. Any activity made towards premium-rated or other special numbers is specifically excluded from the bundles and consequently will not be deducted from the bundles specified. These will be charge separately and will be included in Your bill.
1. The EU Roaming benefits provided with this Tariff Plan are subject to the Fair Use Policy in line with the EU Regulations as explained in clause G.9 of the Mobile Product Terms and Conditions
2. Since we rely on our roaming partners to provide Us with roaming information, there may be some delay in receiving information related to Usage You made while roaming.
3. The standard roaming rates apply for roaming outside the EU (Zone 1). The rates are specified in our website.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all International Activity and Roaming, especially Maritime and Inflight Roaming, is charged at the international and roaming rates found on Our Website. These will be charged separately and included in Your bill.
5. Any roaming data Usage in Zone 1 over and above any bundle included in these Tariff Plans, has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data Usage, You will be notified via SMS that Your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that You can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data Usage as unlimited and without capping and You will be charged:
a. The standard data pay per Use rate until another €50 worth of Usage.
b. Thereafter, a charge of 10c/MB will apply.
c. To make sure that future roaming data Usage would be capped again at €50 You should send OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
6. Any roaming data pay per Use Usage in any other country worldwide other than Zone 1, has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data service and upon reaching €40 of roaming data Usage, You will be notified via SMS that Your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that You can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data Usage as unlimited and without capping. To make sure that future roaming data Usage would be capped again at €50 You should send OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
1. Unless otherwise stated:
a. All charges quoted in this Tariff are inclusive of VAT and of Excise Tax and billed on a monthly basis.
b. All charges applicable and reference to EU (Zone 1) in this document applies; to the list of countries in Zone 1 in our roaming service information on our website and also to EEA countries
2. The voucher can only be used once. You can’t use the voucher in exchange of any other services from Us. This voucher is non-refundable. Should you terminate this Tariff for any reason or port out your Service, any remaining balance on Your voucher shall be lost.