1. This Offer is owned and operated by MobIsle Communications Ltd (‘GO’).
3. Customers purchasing a Tablet or an Internet Device as per clause 4 below will benefit from a special offer consisting of one (1) free Pay As You GO mobile connection and a free data bundle of 6GB.
4. The Offer is applicable from 15th February 2013 till 31st March 2019, both dates inclusive, or until stocks last, whichever comes first.
5. This Offer is valid only on the purchase of a Tablet or an Internet Device from any GO retail outlet.
6. Further to clause 3 above, as part of this offer, customers purchasing a Tablet or an Internet Device will benefit from 6GB worth of free local data usage valid for a period of 30 days, from date of activation.
7. The free 6GB data bundle will only be activated once the customer makes the first call from a voice capable device, using the SIM card provided.
8. Customers benefitting from this offer should always ensure to receive an SMS notification from GO advising that the free data bundle given in conjunction with this offer has been successfully activated. Any data usage done before the receipt of such notification will be charged at the applicable pay per use rates.
9. Customers must be registered Pay As You GO customers to benefit from this Offer.
10. Once the free 6GB data bundle is activated, customers may check their remaining free kilobytes in their bundle at any point in time during the 30 day period, by sending a blank SMS to 16415 free of charge.
11. Once the validity period of the free data bundle expires or the free data given as part of this offer is all used up, customers can purchase a prepaid data bundle, or continue using data at standard pay per use rates.
12. The free data bundle offer is only applicable when making use of data services while in Malta. The usual data roaming charges apply when using data services from abroad.
13. GO has not yet announced when it will introduce 4G/LTE, however the current investment in its mobile network and its technology are already prepared for this next generation mobile telephony.
14. GO mobile’s General Pay As You GO Terms and Conditions and any other relevant Terms and Conditions shall apply.
15. GO’s Pay As you GO Disconnection Policy applies.
16. GO reserves the right to not to allow customers to benefit from more than one Offer at any point in time.
17. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this offer.
18. GO reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and Conditions and modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Offer (or any part thereof) at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website (www.go.com.mt).
19. GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
20. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO connection, or 79 222 146 from any other network, or visit www.go.com.mt.