Pay As You GO – Top up and Get
These terms and conditions were last updated on 1st October 2020.
Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this facility, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
- These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions, the Product terms and conditions, the Bundled terms and conditions and the Tariff terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- The offer applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the below table or through other means by which you were notified of your eligibility for this offer. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
The Offer – Top up and Get benefit
- This offer is regulated by the following terms and conditions. By making use of this offer, You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions below.
- The Top up and Get benefit is a mobile service provided by Us.
- This offer is only available on Pay As You GO Base Plan (or Homepack).
- You are automatically enrolled onto this offer, and notified via SMS. The conditions to be subscribed onto this offer are dictated by Us, after evaluating your recent network activity.
- You cannot subscribe onto this offer. This offer is lost if migrating to a different tariff of if You purchase a Smart plan. GO also has the right to terminate this offer after evaluating your recent network activity.
- To activate this offer, You need to top up with at least €5. The assigned benefits are doubled if You top up with €10 or more.
- This offer is effective as from 1st October 2020.
- The offer consists of the following:
|TUG Benefits Validity
|Benefits can be used any day, anytime (24/7)
- GO reserves the right to not to allow customers to benefit from more than one Offer at any point in time.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from this Offer if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this Offer.
- GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this Offer at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website www.go.com.mt
- Any activity made towards premium-rated or other special numbers is specifically excluded from the benefits included in the offer and consequently will not be deducted from the benefits specified in clause 10. You must have sufficient credit to make such calls and these will be charged separately at the applicable rates.
- GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested or permitted by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.