Follow the steps below to set up your Smart Wi-Fi 5 pods:
- Plug the pod into a power outlet.
- Connect the pod to your router or modem via an Ethernet cable.
- When the pod connects, switch off the Wi-Fi on your modem by pressing the Wi-Fi button found on it.
- Download the AirTies Wi-Fi app on your device. Once downloaded, the system app functions will detect any other devices you plug into the power.
Some of the app functions include, parental controls which allow you to set time limits, create guest networks, as well as disable internet in any of the GO Smart Wi-Fi devices.
To add more pods to an existing network, here is what you need to do:
- Open the Airties Wi-Fi app and select ‘My Network’ from the app menu.
- Next, click on ‘+AirTies unit’.
- Plug the additional GO Smart Wi-Fi device in the room of your choice, turn it on and follow the instructions on the app to make sure the setup is successful.