Follow the steps below to set up your Smart Wi-Fi 6 pods:
- Plug one of the pods into a power outlet.
- Switch off the Wi-Fi on your GO modem by pressing the respective button.
- Connect the pod by inserting the supplied Ethernet cable in one of the ports in your modem.
- Wait for the LED on the pod to stop blinking and when it turns to a stable green, then the pod is transmitting Wi-Fi.
To connect the second pod, here is what you need to do:
- Plug in the second pod and place close to the main first pod for the time being, and when the LED is blinking white, press the WPS button on the main pod and then on the second pod.
- Once the LED is stable green on both pods, it means that the pods are now paired and both are transmitting Wi-Fi.
- You can now plug in the second pod to another area, where a stronger Wi-Fi signal is required.
To connect your devices to the new Smart Wi-Fi network use the SSID and password or the QR code found on the bottom of the main pod.