These terms and conditions were last updated on 15th March 2017.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the Mobile Plan’s terms and conditions. If anything in this document is in conflict with the Mobile Plan’s terms and conditions, this document will take precedence. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
2. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
B. The Offer
1. This Offer is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Offer You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree with any of these terms, You should not subscribe to or take-up these Offers.
2. The Offer consists of the following:
a. If You opt to switch with Us on the Limitless One+, Two+ or Three+ you will benefit from a free additional data add-on for twelve (12) months, as follows:
i. With Limitless One+ You get 1GB free
ii. With Limitless Two+ or Three+ You get 5GB free
b. The offer will be awarded one-time upon successful activation of the plan.
3. This Offer is available from 15th March until 30th April 2017.
4. The Offer in B.2 above can be taken in conjunction with other offers available on the respective plan, if applicable.
C. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this document are inclusive of VAT.
2. Other Offer Information:
a. These Offers are available to new, porting in subscribers with GO on the Plans specified in clause B.2 or subscribers on the Plans above who renew their term agreement.
b. From the thirteenth month onwards You will pay the add-ons’ standard monthly rent.
c. Unless otherwise stated, this Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
3. You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.